(Enchanting to meet you)

(The day of the wedding)

“I guess you took my advice then” Mr Benson said once I had gotten in the car, he was looking at my dress then his eyes landed on my face. He looked good himself his hair was pulled back, he had a black blazer, white shirt, yellow tie and black trousers.

 I did actually take his advice and wore a pink/white silk floral strapless cocktail dress with a brown braided type belt at the waist. I did my hair exactly the same as I did at the other wedding as long with the same makeup but with a light pink eye shadow which my eyes look much bright and lighter in colour. Gold hoops in my ear, gold chunky bracelets on my right wrist and white peep toe heels.

“Well if a guy gives me advice I’m going to have to take it” I told him, he laughed a little as he started to drive on the road.

“Even if it’s bad advice?” He asked questiongly.

“Well I would know if it’s bad advice” I said in a ‘are you stupid way’.

“Hey watch your mouth young lady” He said sternly. I quickly shut my mouth and looked out of the window in embarrassment. “Hey, you know I was only joking right?” He said. I looked at his face as he raised his eyebrows at me.

“Yeah of course I did and eyes on the road” I said to him in the same tone of voice, he looked back on the road and started slowing down on the red lights.

“Ok mom…..you know what my mom would actually love you” He said seriously. My eyes widened.

“Are…..are you kidding me? Why would I even want to meet your mom for, I hardly know you” I said leaning back in the seat and watching his face as he drived. To him it hopefully looked like I was just looking at him because of the conversation we were having.

“Actually you will meet her today, I was supposed to be at the wedding hall an hour ago” He said innocently. I gasped and laughed.

“Then why didn’t you go an hour ago?”

“Because I had to pick you up and get some bouquets, which we are going to get right now” I looked at him unsympathetically.

“Seriously? Sir, I mean Bryan you don’t even deserve to be called sir right now, you….you are so unprepared” He fakely gasped at my words.

“I am hurt….please spare my soul and heart by hurting it even more” He said sarcastically.

“You’re such a loser ”I told him.

“Please……I hear that too much” He said, and the rest of the ride all we did was laugh at each other.

                                                 ***

“Look Bryan those Primroses look so pretty” I said touching his arm, his eyes landed on where my arm was, I quickly pulled it back.

“You go and check them out, I’ll go and see for some more” He said smiling at me. I walked over to the primroses and the one that catched my eyes the most were the pink ones with the light sky blue ones.

“You’ve got a great choice in flowers” A feminine voice said, looking around I saw an old lady walking across me, looks like she works here.

“They just really stood out to me, I don’t know why but it was just something about the colours of these primroses” She gave me a motherly smile.

“You’ve chosen a lovely choice my dear” She said. I gave her a smile.

“So how much will you take then?” She asked me. How much do I take? I looked around and saw Mr Benson walking towards me with a bunch of red, dark red, deep burgundy, white, pink, dark pink, light pink, yellow, orange, peach, coral, lavender, blue and a thorn-less rose bouquets on him” He picked up a near by basket and put them in there.