(Dream)

April's POV:

"That's it I officially hate my English lessons" I say when I entered my house. Andrew behind me laughed I turned around and glared at him.

"What? What is so flicking funny?!" He raised his eyebrows in shock.

"Whoa what has gotten into you?" I sighed and chucked my bag to one side.

"Let's just say I had a very bad day" I took my shoes of and ran upstairs to my room. I shut my bedroom door behind me and began to think about Mr.Benson.

Even though I hate the guy I still have a weird feeling towards him, which is really strange. But he reminds me of someone.

Someone I knew when I was really little. But who? Who? I guess it will be a mystery. He will be a mystery.

But I will not let that distract me because I have a date with Cameron. But I will have to wait for mom ever since I'm pathetic with what I wear on.

But let's see what I have got anyway. I opened my closet to see all of my clothes weren't even there, except for my different coloured converses.

I heard someone open my bedroom door and I saw mom with a bunch of bags.

"Mamma dove sono tutti i miei vestiti andato?" (Mom where are all my clothes gone?) She ignored my quetsion and took out a bunch of shirts, dresses.

"Ti ho preso alcuni nuov" (I got you some new ones) My eyes widened.

"Mamma non si può fare che"(Mom you can't do that) She sighed and put her hands on her hips.

"Beh, non voglio che tu ti trasformi in un ragazzo tom. Per il modo in cui sei solo fortunato che non ho buttato via i tuoi dialoga" (Well I don't want you turning into a tom boy. By the way you're just lucky that I never threw away your converses) I was about to protest but shut my mouth.

Yeh she's right.

"Ok bene da quando ti ha portato dei vestiti nuovi. Mi chiedevo se hai un sacco di abiti" (Ok well ever since you brought some new clothes. I was wondering if you got a lot of dresses) Mom nodded her head.

"Ho fatto perché? Non ti piace indossare abiti" (I did why? You don't like wearing dresses) I nodded my head.

"Yeh I kind of ma una data di oggi quindi ero wo" (Yeh but I kind of have a date today so I was wo-)

I blocked my ears as mom screamed her mouth off. I heard some loud footsteps and saw Andrew standing there with a bat.

"What! What happened? Mom are you ok?" Andrew said speaking very loudly. Mom nodded her head and came over to hug me.

"Oh Sweetie non hai idea di quanto sono felice di sentire che" (Oh sweetie you have no idea how happy I am to hear that (" Mom said smoothing my hair. I gave her a small smile.

"What happened?" Andrew said. Mom tapped my cheek.

"Tua sorella sta andando su una data" (Your sister is going on a date today)" Andrew's soft face turned hard. He dropped the bat and leaned against the door.

"Who's the guy?" He said. I rolled my eyes at his protectiveness.

"It's none of your concern so you can leave Andrew" I went over and shut the door on his face. I turned around to see mom going through the dresses.

She took one out and showed me. It's actually really nice. It's a beige coloured dress the front had a nice flower design on the neck, and the back had a small showing and  a big bow.

"Che è perfetto" (That is perfect) Mom smiled at me. We both had managed to put all my new clothing in my wardrobe and she took out matching things for the outfit.

"Vieni ti permette di essere pronti" (Come on let's get you ready)

"Mamma non ancora è troppo presto" (Mom not yet it's too early) She rolled her eyes.

"A che ora è questo ragazzo a prenderti?" (What time is this boy picking you up?) I actually have no idea. I was about to say something when I heard my iPhone buzz.

I looked at it and it was Cameron. 'Be ready by six'

"Alle sei" (By six o'clock)

"Vieni sedersi facciamo qualcosa con i vostri capelli" (Come on sit down let's do something with your hair) I sat down in front of my mirror and saw mom brushing through my hair.

"Ok ci accingiamo a fare una coda di cavallo" (Ok we are going to do a ponytail) Mom said. I nodded my head letting her do her job.

Mom ended up doing a messy wavy ponytail. I had long bangs so that was let out and a few long curled strands.

For the makeup she did a natural smoky eye look and light lip-gloss. I wore on some nude feather earrings.

A connected four ring. One was a big pink stone, white rose, gold feather and a small bird. And don't get me started on the heels

They were big black pencil heels.

"Um .......... mamma?" (Um..........mom?) Mom looked up at me and nodded her head.

"Ho intenzione di essere più alto il mio appuntamento" (I'm going to be taller than my date) She looked at me and nodded her head. She took of the heels and handed me a lower heel pair of brown wedges that had a big strap that you could do a bow on.

I wore those on and smiled in the mirror.

"Oh tesoro sei così bella" (Oh honey you look so pretty) I gave mom a smile and took a deep breath.

"Beh, andiamo al piano di sotto la data è attesa per voi" (Well come on your date is downstairs waiting for you) Mom said taking my hand.

"Aspetta? Lui è qui?" (Wait? He's here?) Mom nodded her head. Andrew is downstairs shit. I quickly opened my bedroom door and carefully went downstairs.

I saw Andrew and Cameron talking to each other normally. Cameron saw me and smiled standing up.

"Dude you don't need to stand up if my sister comes" Andrew said. So he hasn't told Andrew. I looked at Cameron.

"Actually I'm taking your sister out" Cameron said standing beside me holding my hand. Good thing I didn't wear those other heels on, because right now I'm Cameron's height.

"What? Bro that's against the lines" Andrew said taking a step forward, but mom saved the day and held him back.

"Andrew vai alla vostra camera da letto in questo momento" (Andrew go to your bedroom right now).Mom said to him. He looked angry but listened. Awesome!

"Sorry about him" Mom said to Cameron in Italian. Shit. mom doesn't know English.

"Non preoccuparti sono sicuro che se il mio amico è stato uscire con mia sorella io matto, ma solo se avessi una sorella" (No worry's I'm sure if my friend was going out with my sister I would freak, but only if I had a sister) Cameron said. Wow I never knew he knew Italian looks like I got myself a keeper. You could clearly tell mom was impressed.

"In ogni caso tutti e due hanno un bel tempo, ma non hanno di molto divertente" (Anyway you both have a lovely time but don't have too much fun) She said pointing to Cameron. I glared at mom but she didn't seem to notice.

"Mom please stops it" Mom gave me a smile.

"Oh, smettila di essere così timido Sweety. In ogni caso tutti e due meglio andare d'accordo allora" (Oh stop being so shy sweety. Anyway you both best be getting along then) Cameron nodded his head and put his hand in the gap of the back of my dress, and led me to the door.

I turned around and waved at mom.