(Radioactive)

(At the wedding hall)

I didn't talk to Mr Benson once about what happened in the shop and he didn't bother asking me either-it was just really awkward.

"We are here" He said, we stopped in front of a church-his family seem to be really religious then but he doesn't. "I just want to say sorry" He said turning of the engine.

"Sorry about what?" I asked him questiongly.

"For holding your hand in the shop and making 'us' act like a couple" He said in a blank voice. Ok, so now he is talking about it.

"It's ok......but why did you do it?" 

"Why did you get along with it?" His question caught me of guard.

"Well....because I thought whatever you were doing had a reason behind it so, I didn't exactly want to complain.

"That's reasonable and the reason I did it was because I thought maybe if we acted and looked like a couple......it would convince my mom and other people that I am capable enough for my age to find a girl and be cool with her" He said looking at me straight in the eye.

"Thats a perfect logical explanation then" He laughed at what I said.

"Yeah it sure is, by the way the wedding isn't actually going to be held inside the church they have a big backyard it will be held there" I sighed out loudly, which made him smile.

"I was thinking then, not that there is anything wrong with holding a wedding inside the church" 

"So you ready to go?"

"I'm ready" We both got out of the car at the same time, we had to cross the road first. Suddenly, he grabbed hold of my hand, I looked down at his hand in mine.

"We need to act like a couple" He said whispiring into my ear, I nodded my head in response. The roads were all clear so we crossed the road to the other side.

"What if people ask me questions like how we met, how old am I, what do I do?" 

"Don't worry I'll be next to your side the way through and I'll cook up a story, so if I'm not wih you, you'll know what to say to people" That sounds ok. We walked to the back of the church to see that people were sitting in chairs talking amongs themselves.

"Bryan your mother is calling you"  A lady in her late thirties said appearing in front of us, she went away and Mr Benson sighed.

"Let's go then.....wait.....oh shit I forgot the flowers" He said to himself.

"I can get them for you" I suggested, he looked and gave me  thank you smile.

"Here are my car keys" He took his hand out of mine and handed them to me. "You see that big house" He said pointing to the right and there was a house there. "Just go in there, upstairs first room to your right I'll be there ok. Thank you again" He quickly ran towards the direction of the house, I turned around and ran back to the starting poistion which was by the car, unlocking his car I got the flowers out from the backseat.

Shutting the door I locked the car and ran back to my previous destination. This time I decided to walk it at a slow pace, holding all four bags. I reached the house door and set the bags down. Should I knock? Actually, it would probably be opened. I pushed the handle down and it was opened. 

Picking up the bags again I walked into the big house it was very quiet and all you could hear were the footsteps of my heels. The stairs were to my right so I began walking up them, once reaching to the top I just stood there. Ok! First door to my right and oh look there it is with some loud giggling voices coming, the door was slightly opened so I kicked it.