"Welcome home," I hugged him and received his kiss. "Your Baba called me. BaoBao messaged me. It looks like your brother is caught. Finally..."

"Ah...my family is tiring. Now, I have to go to dinner with Baba, Gege and that sarcastic friend of yours." Qing grumbled while putting his arms around me.

"You like BaoBao..." I reminded him.

"Yes. As a person, as a businessman, I like him. As a partner for my brother, eh..." Qing grimaced.

"Let them try," I said as I caressed his cheek.

Qing smiled down at me, "Will you be okay eating alone here tonight?"

"Oh, I will be coming with you..."

"What?" My lover frowned. "What do you mean..."

"Your Baba just called me. Inviting me to this dinner. He said it will be just us. Him and his two sons with their dates..."

"Oh no," Qing shook his head. "I will not take you,"

My arms fell from his body, "Why not?" I blinked several times in confusion. Why won't he take me to this dinner with his father?

"Why not?" Qing snorted. "Did you really have to ask...why not? Because everytime you dine with us, my family just hurt you. So no..."

"Qing..."

"No, Dayu ah. Besides I promised your father..." Qing stopped when he let that one slip out accidentally.

Now it's my turn to frown. "You talked to my Baba? You promised him something? What is it?"

"What? No...it's nothing," Qing winced as I gave him a narrowed glare. "Tell me while I am still asking nicely," I put my hands on my waist and regard him with annoyance. "When did you talked to Baba? What did you discuss about? Me? What did you promise him?"

Qing sighed, "I promised not to let my family hurt you again." He said.

"Oh Qing..." I went and hug him again. "Why did you promise that?"

"Because I intent to keep my words. I will never let my family near you again." Qing said stubbornly.

I leaned out to look up at his set face. He does look determine to keep his words to my Baba. "That's a sweet thought but not for the both of you to decide. I will meet who I want to meet and you or my Baba cannot stop me."

"Dayu ah," Qing gave me uneasy looks. "Just stay here..."

"Oh!" I let him go, "Are you trapping me in this house? Will you lock me here too?"

"Dayu ah!"

"I will call everyone and say that you are keeping me trap in this house," I threatened him. "I will lie...Wang Qing." I called his whole name to convey to him that I am serious.

"You..." Qing gave me a sad look. "Are you really stupid or a masochist? Why would you like to dine with us again when we already proved to you that Wangs are uncivilized lot..."

"Your Mama and Wowo will not be there. And even if they will be there, I will still want to go. To support your Baba and BaoBao. I am not scared of your family, Qing. They can say hurtful things to me. The only hard part is seeing you getting hurt with me." An idea struck my mind. "Ah! How about this, I will go to that dinner and you stay here. So even if one of your family members throw an insult on me, you are not there to hear it. Good idea, right?"