"Yes," Qing nodded. "I will be doing the dishes this weekend and I will wash my cars. I will also clean the garage and help you sprouse the plants. I will also mop the floor and polish our furnitures."

"Good. You memorized your chores already. Good job," I gave him a nod of approval.

Qing will be homebound this weekend. We will not go anywhere as we just took a roadtrip last week with AhnZong and LiYan. We went wall climbing in a sports complex because apparently, AhnZong and LiYan both love that sports.

Wall climbing is bitch hard.

I am glad to think that AhnZong and LiYan are finding a lot of things about them that are common. Maybe AhnZong will slowly but surely convince LiYan that their relationship is not a fluke and it has a chance to last.

LiYan is the skeptical between them. Imagine that...

But back to this weekend. We will be domestic and our chores are lined up. With Qing doing some of the chores I usually do, will save me some time that I can use to sit in front of my laptop to tap some words on my ongoing story.

Life is good. I am happy.

With Qing...I am happy.

"Are you happy?" I asked Qing.

Qing's fingers stopped pressing the sole of right foot. "Why are you asking me that?" He frowned at me.

"Nothing. I just feel so happy with you I wonder if you feel the same way about being with me. If you still feel like that..." I said, a bit unsure.

Qing let my feet go to move so he can crawl up towards me to level his face with mine. Him over me. Qing stared straight down to my eyes, "I am beyond happy being with you. I don't just feel happy when I am with you. I feel cherished and loved, Dayu ah. Something no one had given me before. Sure, I feel loved before, but with you, I also feel like I deserve your gratitude. That I am doing something you feel thankful about and no one has given that feeling to me. You thank me for just loving you. And you cherish my love for you. I can see and feel that you treasure my love for you. That you don't take it for granted. That you appreciate that I love you."

"I do," I nodded to Qing.

Qing took the wine glass from my hand. He put it back to the center table before he gathered me on his arms and he moved us around the couch so we can lie on it together. His back against the backrest of the sofa. He held me securely.

"And I love that. That feeling that I have someone appreciating my love. That I somehow contributed to your happiness..." Qing smiled at me.

"You are a big factor why I am happy," I assured him. "You changed me. Or my life. You changed my life and how I look at it. You changed me, Qing. And I love you for that..."

"You changed me too," Qing said. "I never thought I could love someone like this, Dayu ah. That I could fight so hard for someone and that someone will fight alongside me. I feel like I have an ally on you. And that feels great. Do you understand?"

I nodded, "I understand. It's a wonderful feeling, right? To rely on someone and you know and trust that that someone will deliver and you can depend on that someone. For me, that someone is you, Qing. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart. I am happy with you. Don't ever doubt that." He said, with pure sincerity in his eyes and tone.

"Okay," I leaned closer to kiss his lips. Qing tightened his hold on me as he answered that kiss.

On that couch, we hug and kiss. We are happy. That's on the record now.

..............................