Message

Do you guys actually read my board for like update reports and stuff? Like I talk about when I update and I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall lol

This is the most recent. I know I spelt MY wrong I was pissed and tired and typing at the speed of light so that I could post it before going into the school.

But yeah, you should follow me and turn on my notifications or whatever Wattpad allows you to do...what do you do...does it like email you or some shit lmao imma look that up

I'm tired rn tho from school and the heat (Jimin said to never go to sleep if you're feeling too hot or too cold and I listened, I'm cooling off in front of a fan and then I'm gonna pass the fuck out. I'm almost done editing my chapters and I should be able to move on tomorrow if I make it home in one piece.

Personal rant read if you like

My day was shitty and not because of the class but the SIZE of my new school and I decided to wear heals and I was so fucking lost! And if you look at the map of my school it looks like an eyeball like Illuminati confirmed. And then hallways connect so there aren't any ends of the hallways and it's two story and ugh I hate it.

And my lunch, there was no line whatsoever and it looked like the hunger games. I stood and watched the crowd for 20 minutes trying to dodge past them but THEY RAN OUTTA FUCKING PASTA AND REPLACED THAT SHIT WITH RICE AND THEN RAN OUT IF THE FUCKING MEAT THAT GOES WITH THAT AND TRIED TO SERVE ME CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH IT INSTEAD LIKE NO BITCH

So I got a burger that was half undone and half burnt idk how that's possible. My friend Emily made me steal the damn lunch like she pulled me out of the crowd and out the door and to the table before I could pay for my lunch, not really pay but you get what I'm saying.

Then my feet were hurting all day, from all the walking, and I was having a wardrobe malfunction like my dress was too short and it was a little tight like I'm never wearing this to school again.

Then... oh gosh okay. I had to act like I'm a social person today, like volunteer to speak first, talking with the teacher and laughing. It's exhausting. At my old school I was the quiet girl reading a book or sleeping or watching Netflix. But best friend and I decided to change and become better students, for whatever reason a 10th grader would decide that.

But um, yeah that was my first day of school. Tell me about yours (if today was your first day of school. I know other schools in different places started earlier- but I wouldn't mind hearing about your day still)