Short (more like Long)

"Namjoon hyung..." Seokjin blushed as he caught the older man at his door at 21:00, right before he left for work.

"I-I couldn't sleep. The kids...too loud."

"Wanna sleep over or something? I'm going to work now but I trust you to be alone...in my home..."

Namjoon blushed and hugged his pillow. "Please? I won't touch anything, I'll even sleep on the couch or something."

Seokjin shook his head and looked at his watch. So much for leaving 30 minutes early. "Come here you big doe head." He dragged him to his bedroom and turned on the light, pointing to the bed. "Make yourself at home, no wet dreams."

"I wouldn't..." Namjoon couldn't even look at the younger. "Sorry for bothering you again... I just couldn't take the noise on such an important night."

"What do you have planned?"

"Well..." Namjoon paused. "Don't you have to get to work?" Seokjin shook his head.

"I usually go in early, but I want to stay and talk to my friend. Is that a crime?" He tilted his own head with a pout.

"Well, I guess I'll tell you what I have planned, but this is classified information." Seokjin's eyes widened and he smiled. "I'm going to sign my name in the WISD school district to get my children back in school, and then I'm introducing a new technical program for less developed students so that they could catch up in a fun way, I wanted to test it out on my children but I also need to compare it with other kids. What do you think?"  The sparkle in his eyes when he talked about his kids had Seokjin's stomach doing magic tricks, is that normal? I think he needs to get that checked.

"I think it's a lovely idea Namjoon."

"Hyung."

"I'm sorry, hyung." Namjoon turned his cheek and waited. "Hmm?"

"Give me my apology gift." He made his jawline come out more. (AN: YOU KNOW THE THING HE DOES WHEN HE IS CONCENTRATED) "How else would I know that you mean it?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes and kissed his cheek quickly. His blush couldn't be missed as he looked at the time. "I really have to go now, nighty night Joonie." He was going in for another cheek kiss when Namjoon turned his head and their lips met.

They both froze. Lips still pressed together. Eyes unclosed. Hearts racing.

Namjoon melted into the kiss, shoulders relaxing and fingers lying limp on his thighs. He felt Seokjin relax also before a hand laid on his shoulder and after a few seconds, they pulled away.

"Goodnight Namjoon hyung."

This is almost as long as my actual chapters damn.