Chapter 18

Yoongi

Hoseok decided to stay away from me for the rest of the day. In fact, he stayed away from everybody. As we watched the movie he was in the dining room sitting in the corner. I think he was scarred for life, or maybe just a few days. I mean wouldn't you be if you've never been punished before and that happened?

I felt guilty, even if it was his fault. I've never seen him so quiet and...dead inside. I looked towards Namjoon- I mean appa Namjoon, and bite my lip. I guess he felt me looking and met my eyes, I looked down towards my lap and sighed. This movie is crap anyways.

Seokjin, who was sitting next to me, poked me with his elbow and scanned my face when I gave him my attention. Then he gestures towards the hallway with his eyes and back towards me. I nod, understanding.

We get up and walk to that part of the house. "Are you okay? Wanna talk about it?" I again look downwards.

"I feel like Hoseok didn't deserve to be beaten...but at the same time I do...I almost beat him myself but with my fists." I then looked up. I had a clear view of the dining room and Hoseok sitting there in that spot. "Why do I feel like this is my fault? Even when I know it isn't?"

Seokjin sighed and had a hand on my shoulder. "Hoseok being punished isn't your fault. Don't feel bad okay? And yeah I don't agree with your dad's method, maybe a few pops would be it and then grounding would work. But let's look at it from his point of view, you guys-and I'm not saying this to offend you- have been stressing him out for a while with your antics, it would've happened sooner or later when he broke...breaking meaning...that." his hand had dropped as he was talking and I bit the inside of my cheek.

"So..appa Joon will start beating us when he gets mad?"

"I hope not, I'll talk to him about it."

"Can you..." I paused and looked at my brother, the one that is almost my age. The one that I hate the most yet can't go a day without hearing that laugh.

"Talk to him?" He finished for me. I nod. "How about we talk to him together. We could hang in the back room and just talk. How does that sound?" I smile and nod once again.

"Okay."

We walk over and crouch down infront of him.

"Yah, let's go in the back room." He looks at me with wide eyes and I see tears building up. "Shh don't cry, you're not in trouble." He gets up and looks at Namjoon before following us in.

"W-what do you want?" He hugged himself.

"Your brother feels like your father was too hard on you, so he's sorry."

"No. He shouldn't be. I knew what would happen. I planned it. I knew his reaction and I still did it. I deserved it, I'm the worst of all of us and I'm sure you all hate me..." I wrapped my arms around him and buried my chin into his neck.

"Hoseok, you're not a bad kid. I love you and that will never change. Mr. Seokjin said that he could help us be good! Look at how much we've changed in these past few days. Look how good we've been lately. Appa gets to work more, we've gotten a neighbor to like us, look how far we've come. We could get even better."

"But...I love pranking people, you know how I am. It's my life." He wiped some tears and shook his head. "Appa will start to love you guys more and hate me because I can't change. I'll always be the same no matter how hard I tried. I see you guys changing, I'm still the same old Hoseok."

"What's going on in here?" A new voice was heard. Hoseok whimpered and I hugged him. This is weird, I've never hugged him before. Well...I haven't in a long time. Appa Joon glared in our direction. "What's happening?"

"Namjoon, I was just talking with the two, Yoongi wanted to talk with him."

"Just talk? No funny business?"

"No appa Joon, we were just talking."

"um, Namjoon? If you don't mind could I have a word with you?" I saw Seokjin look at me and then the door. I smiled and walked the two of us out.

"Let's go watch the movie with the others."

We ended up watching from the middle of the movie until the end and Jungkook wanted to watch another.

Third Person

"Where is Appa and Mr. Seokjinnie? I saw them both before the movie..." Jungkook's voice lowered more towards the end of his sentence.

"They're talking. I saw them in the back room."

"Ooh, I gotta go tell them how the movie ended! Appa will love it!"

"No Jungkook! They're grown ups! Let them talk!" It was too late, Jungkook had already taken off in the direction of the only room with a light on.

"Appa Mr. Seokjinnie! The-Ohhh" Jungkook gasped as Namjoon pulled away from Seokjin's lips, both adults staring wide eyed at the child.

"That's how adults talk..."

"J-Jungkook please don't get the wrong idea..It wasn't what you thought." Namjoon didn't know how it happened but he ended up with his lips onto the younger's in a heated kiss.

"Does that mean that Mr. Seokjinnie is our new Appa? Oh my gosh I gotta go tell-"

Namjoon had marched over to his youngest child and covered his mouth.

"if you keep your mouth shut I'll give you whatever you'd like, wanna go to a theme park? The beach? I'll let you have the whole area to yourself if you don't tell your brothers what you saw." The little child's eyes widened but seokjin shook his head.

"You don't bribe a child, they'll start taking advantage of that." His voice was low.

Namjoon blushed and looked at his feet.

"Can you keep a secret little kookie? Just between Appa and Kookie? Please?" Namjoon whispered. Jungkook bit his lip before nodding.

"I'll try appa, I won't tell anyone." He hugged his legs and waved at Seokjin before running off.

"Um...about that..."

A weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I just felt like finishing this chapter that I've been working on all day. It ended sorta happy, got a Namjin kiss and a cute Kookie. Hope you liked 😅