49

Hoseok

"Tired..." Jungkook mumbled, face covered in ice cream.

"M-me too." Tae mumbled, laying on my shoulder.

"Wanna go home?" Appa gestured for me to look in the bathrooms. Why?

Yoongi, right.

They've been gone for 15 minutes, I thought they were going to get a spoon. Did they go in the bathroom to have sex? Oh my god, horny fucks.

I slowly picked up Jimin and got out of the booth, sitting him back down and he started to reach for me. "Poopy."

"No..."

"Well you're up dude." My Appa spoke, smiling at me.

"Well you're up dude," I mimicked in a whiny voice. "Come one little one, let's go to the potty."

While I walked with him to the restroom, I was thankful that he hadn't shit in his diaper this time and instead told us ahead of time that he had to go.

Jimin was on the toilet as I examined the empty bathroom. No Youngjae or Yoongi. Weird.

"Hobi!"

"I'm here, mochi."

"Mochi."

"Yes, mochi." He laughed. Why was that funny? Whatever.

"I'm gonna call Appa, okay?"

He didn't respond, I shrugged it off and closed his stall and walked to the sink. Appa answered quickly.

"Hey, what's going on in there?"

"They must have walked out."

"Really? I should have known, they've been gone for a long time...can blame them."

"Yeah...Jimin's gonna be in here for a while so..."

"I'll call him." He hung up.

...

Yoongi

"Hoseok hyung is my half brother..."

"D-did you just say Hyung?" My eyes were wide, "and what are you talking about? Half brother? I'm confused. Are we related?"

He shook his head. "Only Hoseok hyung and me."

"B-but his Appa is Kwon Jiyong...does that mean that all of you are related? You...the twins...Jungkookie...and Hoseok?" Youngjae shook his head.

"His Appa is Dong Youngbae."

"So..."

"He's my half brother."

"And.."

"And what?"

"You're my quarter brother?" Youngjae smiled.

"I guess, but we share nothing."

"I considered you family since the beginning, but wow this is a lot to take in." Then I chuckled. "How come I'm always the first to find out these things?"

He shrugged.

"And you called Hobi 'hyung', how old are you really?"

"I was born a year after Hobi hyung, I'm 14 turning 15..."

"You were driving? You have your license..."

"I...I don't have my license. I drive good though! Remember? And that drivers ed teacher that my 'Appa' sent, was actually my uncle. I sent it through his phone, my Appa doesn't know about me knowing your Appa."

"Am I the only one lost? Mochi readers you're lost too huh?"

"I'm sorry I lied, but we're cool right?"

"I guess... how will we tell my Appa?"

"When my Appa comes to your house, I'll tell him along the way...and hopefully he doesn't turn the car around."

My phone began to ring, when I looked up, we were far from the ice cream parlor. Appa was calling.

"It's him..." he gestured for me to answer.

"Where did you two go? Making out I'm assuming?"

"No, oh my god stop." He laughed.

"We're about to head home before it gets late, why don't you two start walking back."

"Okay.." he hung up and I gave a sad smile. He returned one with it being a bit brighter than mine. "He wants us back, we should go."

"Already?" I nod.

He takes my hand and starts to hum a song. The walk there seems a lot shorter than it should have, maybe because I didn't want to go in the first place. Cause once we get there, Youngjae has to go home and I have to say goodbye.

"Could we see each other before our appas meet?" He bit his lip and we stopped walking. "Like...without my family?"

"I don't know, honestly."

"Oh, well hopefully you and your Appa comes soon."

"I hope everything goes well."

...

Namjoon

"There you go, how was your little walk?"

"It was...fun. We were just talking."

"I won't butt in to your personal life, but it's time to go home."

"I know..."

"By Yoongi..." he whispered the last part, "hyung."

"Bye Jae.." I didn't want to say goodbye. "Appa..." I looked back, eyes wide and trying not to cry.

"Could I spend the night with Youngjae?"

The younger almost choked at my words.

"We need to talk to his father first."

"I think Appa Seokjin should do it, Appa I think Tae is feeling little."

Youngjae calls his dad and gives me a smile, watching my Appa walk to my little brother.

"Appa, can my friend spend the night? His Appa is right here." He paused. "Yes sir, yeah, no sir, here." He handed the phone over and the two began to talk.

"Hello?" His expression was one of confusion, I guess because he's never talked as a parent before to another parent. "Yes sir- I mean Yes, I'm Yoongi's father. That's his name? Yes? Y-O-....O-N-...yeah GI Yoongi. Why? Are you sure? Alright." He handed the phone back to Youngjae, who had wild eyes going from me to Appa Seokjin.

The only thing running through my head was two words.

"Oh shit." I whispered.