45

I can't complain about every little thing that happens between me and my siblings, so I'll just learn to keep it to myself

Back to the chapter, almost the end I'm assuming since Namjin got together and you know, the kids aren't demons anymore.

"Hyung, what is this?" I was holding his hands as he pulled me in the direction of his car. "I'm not going until you tell me." He finally let me go and it took everything in me to believe that he was older than me. I just wanted to kiss his pout away and hold him forever, but whatever he wanted to show me seemed to be far more interesting.

"Well... the kids agreed on a bigger house, and they don't want to move without you. So I want to show you the house that I found!" My eyes widened, almost as wide as Namjoon hyung's. His dimples because deeper and he looked mad... madly adorable I'd say.

"Really? Already?"

"Well... not me, but my assistant found it and scheduled a private open house so that we could look at it, this could be like a date!" I didn't want to burst his bubble, so I just smiled and let him drag me all the way to the car.

He was way too happy about this, but why was I nervous?

"I told Brian to look for houses with a massive kitchen so that you could cook! And then maybe 8 bedroom, 4 Bath, 2 powder rooms... and what else did I tell him..."

"Why so many rooms?" He only smiled wider.

"I want the best of the best! Yoongi wants a producer room and Hobi wants a dance room, Tae and Jiminnie may want a toy room and I want a game room!" I finally smiled back, although his eyes were back on the road.

"How old are you again? Hyung."

"Oh shush, I'm just really happy that you could be moving in with us, the kids are excited too."

We soon pulled into the driveway of a mansion. "It's pretty spaced out, look how far the next neighbor is." I pointed down the street. It wasn't too far, but I wouldn't walk there for some sugar if I needed it.

"Brian suggested we have our own space since the kids are wild." He laced his fingers in mine. "Let's go and see the house."

I know what I said, if you notice it then shhhhh

"The outside is lovely, I've never lived in a house this big..." I mumbled, frozen in place.

"I'm sure the inside looks great too babe."

...