Chapter 2

Go and read my other book first to learn the language

Was it a coincidence that every morning he'd go for the mail or leave for work there'd be absolutely nobody outside in their yard? It never bothered Namjoon. He shrugs it off and walks back inside, having his mail and ready to lay back down.

"Appa! Taehyung broke the fan in your room and it fell on Jimin!" Jungkook ran outside with wide eyes.

"Taehatatartae'sha napoptae mony naptarmonelo!" An angry V appeared after him.

"V... Dreop hataelolilepoo Joeepemonepenap." V nodded and ran back into the house, smiling.

"Appa what did you say? Did you tell him he's not in trouble?! That's not fair!" The only people In the house that could understand V was Namjoon and Jimin, his fraternal twin. Jimin can't really speak it, but he understands. Namjoon went over his journal of the alphabet and notes of when he would practice.

"No, I told him to help Jimin. Do you think I should take his TV out of his room or make him clean the kitchen?"

"Oh god! The kitchen is scary! TV!" The kitchen was a mess. Sometimes they'd hear movement and groans and it freaked them out.

"Okay."

...

Seokjin had waited until the neighbors went back inside to go and get his mail. He looked around and saw that everyone else had the same idea. not much of a surprise, this happened all the time.

He did feel sorry for Kim Namjoon though, as rich as he is, he can't get anyone to help him.

Sometimes he couldn't even go to work cause one of his children were nearly dead or the police were at their door. Seokjin wondered how his kids weren't taken away yet, but it wasn't his business.