Chapter 13

As soon as the kitchen was finished, Seokjin had dragged Namjoon over to his house because the older wanted to talk 'In private'.

"How.." Namjoon started off. Seokjin was preparing his own dinner that he thought he would share with the young children, but turns out they weren't coming today.

"How what?" Namjoon examined the younger, tilting his head to the side. He tried to figure out what it was that made him a parent. Was it his voice? His eyes? His eyebrows? His own kids didn't take him seriously even if he was pissed off.

"How did you get my kids to change so much in 4 days? How are you so good at being a parent when you don't have kids?"

"I told you, I have friends that I take care of as if they were my kids. And at first I wanted to adopt so...I read a lot of books." Namjoon pressed his lips together, dimple poking out on his right cheek. Seokjin noticed it from the corner of his eye and tried so hard to resist. He looked into Namjoon's eyes instead, which were a lot deeper.

"Why didn't you adopt if you don't mind me asking?" He licked his own lips, not expecting that question from the older male. Why didn't he adopt? He oh so wanted to, he had everything planned for a baby. But he just...didn't go through with it.

"I...I didn't think I was ready for kids. Just look at me. I'm single, broke, and still young- no offence." He thought Namjoon would take offence to the last thing, maybe even the first.

"None taken." Namjoon got back on the topic. "But like, could you tell me how I could get them to listen to me. Give me some tips?"

"I could show you better than I could tell you. I'm a visualizer." As he was giving his plate he saw Namjoon eyeing the curry chicken on his plate. "I'll give an example. I'll be the parent while you're the kid. Follow along okay?"

Namjoon nodded. "Alright I guess.."

"Are you hungry, Namjoon?"

"Y-yes sir." He absentmindedly licked his lips.

"Well did you clean your room like I asked?" Seokjin pushed the plate over to Namjoon that was meant for himself. He then made another plate.

"Silverware?" Seokjin waved his hand.

"You'll eat after that room is spotless." As he took a bite he saw Namjoon looking lost. "Tell me an excuse to eat now."

"Um...I'll clean my room after I eat.. I'm really hungry."

Seokjin suddenly slammed his chopsticks down and glared. "I don't wanna hear it. Clean it now or you'll be eating sandwiches for a week!" The power in Seokjin's voice had Namjoon's face burning. He felt so small and didn't know what to say. Even his private bits shriveled up but that's another story.

As soon as Seokjin smiled at him and handed him chopsticks, he took them and whispered a thank you. He didn't want to admit it, but he's never been yelled at like that before. It had his heart racing.

"Of course That's just an example. With being a parent, it's not just yelling. You gotta hit them where it hurts to get them further in the race. Just now I threatened you with the thought of not eating a meal if you don't clean up." Seokjin's eyes then widened. "Ooh speaking of races did you watch the horses in the last race? I lost the bet cause Moonchild tripped and bumped into Rocket- who I voted for."

(A/N: we do not joke about jhorse in this household)

Namjoon stuttered a simple  response. "U-Uh no I haven't." He finally snapped out of whatever he was in and ate the curry which was very delicious at that. Namjoon almost choked when he was eating last time due to the surprise of how good it was. His taste buds was exploding and multiplying into tiny other taste buds. He just wanted more, but was too full of himself to ask to come over for another meal.