42

"Little space?" Seokjin couldn't believe the words that I was saying.

"Well, it's technically called head space, I think. That's the big secret that the boys weren't telling me, I thought Yoongi  as making the twins sell drugs or something." Seokjin hit me in the chest as I laughed.

"Don't think so lowly of them," he then laughed himself, "So Yoongi was their Appa then? That's funny."

"I was watching him talk to Kookie, they were so cute Seokjin! Yoongi made up this story for this stuffed animal he gave Kookie and he even carried him and guess what Jungkook named the bunny looking thing!"

"Hit me." I slapped his arm and nearly shouted.

"He named the stuffed animal Yoongi Hyung!" Seokjin rubbed the spot that I had hit and gave me a look. "What? Want me to kiss it better?" I picked up his arm and smiled up at him, smelling the skin playfully and watching him roll his eyes. "Anything for you my love."

Before I could plant my lips on his arms he had used his other hand to push my face away. "Oh piss off," I shrugged and went back to my place on the couch, "That's what you came over here for? To gossip?"

"You know I have no friends my age outside of the company, why do you push me away like this?" I joked, pouting.

"Hyung you know I'm only joking."

"So am I." I pecked his lips but cleared my throat and continued talking, changing my attitude almost immediately. "But anyways, no that's not why I'm here. We need to go shopping! I miss having babies and we've got two now!"

"I'm surprised you haven't had a sixth child yet, you seem to love them."

"Oh I wanted to Seokjin, I really did, but after Kookie, I didn't my think I could take it. Too much stress." My pout was heavy on my lips as Seokjin massages my thigh.

"But they're better now right? You have a functioning family now, thanks to yours truly." He pretends to flip his hair and laughs.

"Yeah, but this family.. it doesn't feel complete, you know?"

"I think you just miss being pregnant."

"Trust me, I don't miss the 3 am toilet trips... but I do miss caring for something so small and precious."

"Don't cry hyung..." oh, I'm crying? Just then I felt him wipe away tears which were streaming down my cheeks.

"S-sorry." Here come the waterworks... "I don't know what to do!" My arms flung across his neck as I pulled him into a bone crushing hug. "I mean what if I get pregnant and the kids hate the new baby? W-what if they go back to h-how they were before due to the new addition to the family? I don't want to ruin this Seokjin, but I want a baby! And- and I was gonna wait until they were older b-but what if I'm too old then?"

"It's gonna be okay Joonie hyung, just breathe."

"I can't!"

My breathing only picked up and I let go of Seokjin, laying back on the couch and trying to breathe. It only broke into more sobs and coughs.

A warm hand was placed over my heart and another behind my head, I felt myself being moved until I was laying in a proper position and then I heard a beautiful voice.

When I looked up I was met with Seokjin's soft gaze. He was playing a song on his phone, but it sounded jut like him...

I love you

"I love you too" I thought

He slowly leaned down, my eyes fell shut.

I was lost in his voice as his lips met mine.

My hand found it's way to his hair as his tongue fought it's way into my mouth.

His hand lifted my chin to get better access.

If humans didn't have to breathe, I would have kissed him forever. But that's not the case today, and we parted just before the song ended.

"Marry me." I mumbled.

"Hyung..."

"Please?"

"It's too soon..."

"Too soon?"

"We haven't known each other that long hyung, it's only been 2 months." I couldn't make eye contact. My thoughts were everywhere. His lips met the corner of my lips. I could somewhat focus on his eyes. He's caught my attention now. "But that doesn't mean I wouldn't make the most out of this, how about we experiment?"

"I like that idea." He smiled down at me and we heard a knock.

Seokjin tapped me to get off of his lap and went to answer it.

"Appa... Mr. Seokjinnie, Jiminnie hyung and Tae hyungie are crying, are we not going to the store?"

"I'm sorry baby, thanks for telling Appa, we'll be over shortly." I walked over to him and ruffled his hair. "You're doing a good job at taking care of them, want something in return?"

Jungkook squealed after I had kissed his nose. "Candy!"

"Okay, when we go to the store then you could pick whatever you want."

I'm so sleepy guys and I have no school tomorrow, going back Wednesday.