chapter 6

Seokjin heard a knock at his door. He slowly got up to check but saw nobody. "Weird..."

He was about to go sit back down when he heard it again. This time he looked out the window, nobody. He went back to the door and jumped when he heard the knock again. This time there was a voice.

"Hello? Mr. Seokjinnie? I'm bored! Can I have more hot chocolate!?" Jin opened the door and the little human zoomed past him.

"Oooh it smells like oatmeal! Can I have oatmeal?"

Jin wanted breakfast for dinner and made oatmeal. "Why are you here? It's almost 21:30."

"Appa isn't here yet and Yoongi hyung said to get lost."

"He's your brother, why does he treat you like that?"

"He says he doesn't like being my brother, or anyone's. But he likes Jiminnie hyung sometimes."

"Interesting." He fixed Jungkook some oatmeal, since it was quick and he's just cleaned the kitchen.

"Yay!" He snatched the bowl right out of the man's hand and dug in.

"What are you supposed to say?" Jin crossed his arms.

Jungkook began eating. Jin took the bowl. "I am an adult, I was talking."

Jungkook's eyes were watering. "I didn't do anything wrong."

Jin sighed. "When an adult is speaking, you listen. When you are offered something, you say thank you."

"Why?"

"It's just the rules."

"Well..can I have the oatmeal?" Jin sat the bowl down and Jungkook stared at it. Is this another thing that he doesn't like?

"...Thank you." He slowly ate it and Seokjin smiled.

"You're welcome cutie." Jungkook went back to telling stories, but made sure not to 'curse' and time flew by quickly. It wasn't long before there was a knock at the door. Seokjin was prepared to see the oldest child, but was met with the father.

"K-Kim Namjoon." The said man looked up.

"I'm sorry my son keeps coming over. Here's a little something for your kindness. Jungkook, let's go."

Seokjin could see the heavy bags under his eyes. then he saw $500 in his hand. "It was nothing...you didn't have to pay me. I enjoy his company." Namjoon didn't hear that, too tired and already ashamed that he can't keep his kids in order. Jungkook was still standing behind the wall, watching his Appa and new favorite neighbor stand at the door. When Namjoon made eye contact with him he had a hand on his hip.

"Jungkook, get out here, now. I'm tired and you know that." He squeezed the bridge of his nose.

"Are you okay? If you'd like I could..." He gulped. He almost offered to watch his children. "I could get you something to drink. I have liquor and juice."

"I'm fine." Jungkook finally came walking out of the house, slowly but surely.

"Thank you." He whispered to the man softly, remembering what he told him just yesterday.

"Let's go."

Seokjin honestly felt sorry for the man.

I tried to write a cute filler chapter(ish) but mostly every chapter is a filler chapter do eh