Chapter 11

"Mr. Seokjinnie! Appa says you have to take care of us today!" Joshua gasped and looked at the door. He had decided to let Seokjin rest as he took the couch to watch tv. But oh no that wasn't happening now.

"Seokjin, the demons are here!" He ran to the bedroom to alert his friend.

"Ugh...stop calling them that." Jin got up and stretched, walking passed his best friend and to the front door. A yawn left his lips before swinging the door open to see tired eyes and bags with them. Everyone except Jungkook seemed to be dead inside, since he was bouncing on his feet.

"Shalileeloelopoo..."Taehyung clung onto Jimin and they practically slept standing up.

"Hello Seokjin. Hope it isn't too much of a problem to drop them off. After all, you are in charge of turning these babies into angels." Seokjin glared at the smiling man. "I have to get to work, gah I miss being able to stay late." The man took a deep breath of freedom and stood like a superhero.

"Why didn't you call or something first?"

"I love the surprise."

"Bye Appa!" Namjoon left and Jungkook hugged Seokjin "what are you cooking today? You're the bestest cook in the whole world and even in the city!" Jin laughed at that.

"The world is bigger than this city, Kookie."

"Nuh Uh! How come I've never been there?"

"You're in it."

Jungkook gasped and looked around. "I thought I was in Korea!"

"You are. Then Korea is in the world. Hey...I had an idea. Why don't I help you guys with a few things I remember from school?"

"Ugh I hate school. I left it at 6th grade, it was fucking hell."

"Yoongi..." He thought about what he did wrong and corrected himself.

"It was bad. I didn't like it."

"Well Jimin, what grade did you stop at?"

"4th. Jungkook was in 2nd."

"Dang...you kids are something..."

"Well...Yoongi do you remember how to multiply?"

"I remember everything up to 11's...my 7's and 8's get a bet confusing so I use a calculator."

"Perfect. Get some copy paper and on each one write the multiples of a different number. So the first one should be multiples of 1, the second is the multiples of 2, and so on." Yoongi nodded and did as told.

"Kookie, what do you know?"

"I know how to add and take away! And I can do it really good too. I was gonna learn how to multiply but a man took me out of class one day and I never came back."

Truly sad. Jin licked his lips. "Jimin?"

"We learned how to multiply and divide, we were learning how to multiply with hundreds and stuff last I remembered." Seokjin nodded.

"Also, Hoseok was in an AP class so he knows a little algebra." Yoongi added.

Hoseok, who was fast asleep on the floor, opened his eyes at his name. "Yes?" He looked up at the people, trying to remember where he was for a second.

"We'll stick to multiplication. And if you guys want, we'll do reading. It was my favorite subject."

"I don't like reading." Yoongi stopped writing to look up at the man.

"You told me that you liked to read though?" He shook his head and continued writing.

"Yoongi Hyung never reads for anyone." Jimin whispered. "He hates it."