Chapter 5

"How did you even get the neighbor to let you in? Last time we communicated with a neighbor they packed up and left the same day." Hoseok played with Jungkook's hair. Everyone stood around the boy as they inspected him. His foot was wrapped up and leveled and he himself felt like royalty.

But to his four brothers, they saw him as the runt of the family. What was so good about the little rat?

"Epe taehataepenapcel hataelo droepedro tarelodreyop." Taehyung sucked on his chopsticks afterwards. Since none of them cooked, they live off of instant noodles and they don't even make it in the kitchen. Namjoon bought them a boiler so they didn't have to go in that demonic part of the house.

I wouldn't say the house was dirty, it having only dishes and random objects laying around here and there, but it was unpleasant and unwelcoming. Another reason why they couldn't keep a person in there long.

"What the hell did he say Jimin hyung?" Jungkook and Hoseok both looked at Jimin. Jimin thought for a while before giggling.

"He said he thinks Jungkookie did aegyo."

"I don't need to do aegyo! People can like me!" Jungkook glared and crossed his arms.

"Uvhataop lileepeelodro taeop hataepemon?" Jimin processed it and couldn't hold back his laughter.

"Awe V, you're cruel!" He hugged his fraternal twin and they walked away. Probably so Jimin could learn more Paprika, the language that Taehyung made up.

"When will Taehyung speak normal again?" Hoseok asked Yoongi, who was typing away on his phone.

"When you learn to shut the fuck up talking."

"Well I guess never cause I'll talk til I'm blue in the face." He flashed a smile and rolled his eyes afterwards.

..

"The oldest kid looks to be the meanest, but does he even do anything?" Joshua asked Jin. They were taking turns watching those demons through his window.

"I heard that Hoseok, the second oldest is the evilest. He'd torment you if you blinked his direction. Jungkook told me-"

"The youngest one that was here?" Jin nodded.

"He told me that Hoseok pranks them really badly. One guy ended up with a black eye cause of how he set off one of his traps." Joshua shivers.

"You got lucky, don't let them lure you in." Seokjin smiled

"I won't. They're demons."