Short

"Hey appa Joon?" I heard from behind me.

"One minute." I tried to fix the doorknob of Taehyung's room cause the boy had decided to take it apart once again.

"Appa, I really got it this time,"

Now of course he didn't say it that way.

"It'll only take a minute." I give him a glance and he blushed and dropped his head.

My tools were put back in the bag and I gave him my full attention. "What's up buttercup?"

"First, don't ever say that again like...ever." He chuckled. "And um...I was wondering if I could spend the night with Youngjae?"

He must have seen my smile, because he covered my mouth quickly and groaned. "I knew this would happen. Appa, I don't think I like Youngjae in that way okay? I just...I just like having a friend. And I don't know how to keep friends but I know that he likes kisses. I don't think that," he paused and let me go.

"I don't think that it would go any further...you were right about him reminding me of Hoseok. They act just alike. I had a dream about Youngjae and I kissing and then...the worst thing happened."

I couldn't help but laugh. "He turned into Hoseok?"

"Oh my gosh, it woke me up quick. I almost called Youngjae and told him we couldn't talk anymore, but I realized it was just a dream."

"Well," I looked as I heard walking. It was Hoseok, obviously. "Just because something happens doesn't mean you end a friendship. You could work through it and find a solution."

"Appa Joon...that's one of the smartest things you've ever said to me...no offense." Yoongi laughed. "So it's not tonight, but in the future."

"That's fine, as long as you not him get pregnant."

"Appa!"

"What? It's not like it's impossible- I did get pregnant 5 times." He was disgusted. Not even finishing the conversation and just walking away. I shrugged.

"Alrighty...back to the knob."

So I figured out that what goes around comes around again. I drunk red wine and a little too much and thought I was dying when I was throwing up last night and I don't remember falling asleep in my bed (I think my brother helped me to my bed) cause I was on the floor

When I tell you I thought I was throwing up blood and I was so scared 😭 but then I remember what I had and started laughing this morning.

I had a fun night, I would have written something but I couldn't focus or think at all, not even clearly but my mind was gone.. My phone turned off at 9 pm and turned back on at 7 am

I wish I was smart enough to put the phone on the charger before I passed out lmao have a nice day