Chapter 1

You'll have to go on my account and there's this book called New Language. In the first chapter is the alphabet. You can write it down.

Do not translate my work please.

Let's start the book now?

"Baby wait!" Namjoon ran after the man. He stopped in his tracks.

"I don't know how you expect me to live- scratch that, SURVIVE with those demons!"

"But they're just children! Please don't leave me!" Jackson was now glaring at Namjoon, nothing but anger in his expression.

"Children would have simple fuck ups. Children would say sorry. Children would know when they're wrong and learn from their mistakes. Those aren't children!"

"But...I need someone." Jackson shook his head and got into the car with his friend Mark. Together they sped off, but not before giving him a dirty look.

Why did Hoseok put super glue in their lube? The hospital visit was so embarrassing and Jackson cried the whole way, cursing the children and him for being a horrible father.

They were almost kicked out for wearing nothing but a towel and shirts in a place of business with children and parents. Namjoon had to pay a huge fine when they finally separated.

He felt his legs give up and collapsed onto the ground, the waterworks starting. He thought Jackson was the one. "I need a break from these kids."

Kids. The oldest being Yoongi. Yoongi is 16 and is very moody. He hates being around his brothers yet has a soft spot for Jimin. He once tried to throw Jungkook out of the window when he entered his room to wake him up for dinner.

The second oldest, Hoseok. He likes playing with people's minds. He loves causing problems and watching things happen. His favorite targets are whoever his father dates. He's 15.

Next is Jimin. He's 13. He just wants to make his father happy by keeping the bad people away. He wants to be the favorite child. He can't help his...screw ups. Jimin also has alot of bad habits.

The Next child is Taehyung. Taehyung doesn't like his 'Earth' name. He would start hissing and cursing you in a language he made up. He likes to go by V instead. V and Jimin are twins, Fraternal twins to be exact. His favorite thing to do is take things apart and see if he can put them back together. When he can't, he would build it up and wait for someone else to fix it when it 'broke' in their hands.

And the baby of the family, Jungkook. He's what Jimin likes to call a silent bomb. You never know when he'll strike and when he does it's far too late. He once put all of his spaghetti that his step mother cooked into her bed along with their dog. Long story short, they no longer have a dog and that bed was destroyed. He's 11

And their father Namjoon. He didn't ask to be able to have children. But he did. When he was pregnant with Yoongi all those years ago it scared him at first but he grew to love him and wanted more. While pregnant with Jungkook he realised where he went wrong and vowed never to get pregnant again. He's now 37 and managed to make 6 figures a year.

And our last character. Seokjin. He's got no kids of his own. He's just trying to live. He's single and 30. He feels bad for his neighbor everytime he hears that cry and tires screeching. He wants to do something everytime but just can't. The children in that house are rumored to make anyone that trespasses lose their mind and dignity. He wasn't up for that.

Enough with the character introductions. Along with my story.

Honestly got this idea from watching this video edit on instagram

Namjoon is older here if you've noticed. I wanted that so heh yeah