44

Loud knocking came from the front door. What the hell? Why does it sound so close when my room is far from the front door? Is someone at my ROOM door knocking like that?

"Hyung, can you answer that?" A body over me whispered yet they didn't even move a centimeter. Seokjin.

"I can't if you're on top of me like this." He still didn't move and the knocking occurred once more.

"Please Seokjinnie, it's probably my kids."

He finally got up and I noticed that his shirt was off and his pants were unbuttoned, falling off his ass a bit. "Don't open the door yet!" I got up and ran for his shirt, basically putting it in for him and fixing his pants. "Okay, now answer the door." I looked down and my shirt was unbuttoned and then into his mirror. My hair was a mess. I could get away with the hair, but the shirt was a no no.

"Appa Joon, it's morning if you haven't noticed. And as the oldest child, I've been volunteered to ask for breakfast." Yoongi had his arms crossed, face red as he refused to make eye contact.

"Why didn't everyone come over?"

"Because they were scared that they would interrupt something and not to mention Tae and Jimin are in headspace." Seokjin spoke up finally.

"Well, tell all the children to come over, I'll make something to fill them up." I slapped his arm and yet his face didn't even break. He only gave Yoongi a bigger smile.

As soon as Yoongi left though he began to smirk. "Why were you thinking so dirty baby?" My eyes widened. "I just said I was making them breakfast so they won't have an empty stomach anymore."

"I-I thought that you were implying something else.."

"What is this something else? Hmm?"

"Leave me alone, don't forget that I'm older than you!"

"Well, let's start on breakfast then."

...

Hoseok

They were up to something, I can see it. I swear if Appa tells us that he's pregnant I'll throw a fit. They were holding each other's stares every time they caught the other looking and would look away smiling or when one of us talked they would look anywhere but at us.

How everyone was at the table: me then Yoongi, next to him was Taehyung and then Appa, and Mr. Seokjin. Going to my other side was Jungkook and then Jimin.

"Appa, Mr. Seokjinnie, how come you have sleepover?"

"Are you two together and don't want to tell us?" Yoongi asked pretty straight forward.

"Dada love him?" Jimin was the only one in Little space at the moment, Tae wasn't comfortable being little around all of us at once or something.

It was my turn. "Are you pregnant?"

"Thanks f-for the food, Mr. Seokjin. It's r-really go...good." Taehyung smiled and continued to eat to himself.

Appa and Mr. Seokjin looked at each other for a little as if communicating through their eyes was a thing. Mr. Seokjin finally smiled and then looked at all of us. "Your Appa and I are in fact dating. He isn't pregnant, but we did watch a lot of movies at our little adults only sleep over." He's lying because he's blinking hard. "And thank you Tae, you're welcome to have more."

"Is this two truths one lie because I don't feel like everything you said was accurate." He looked at me and then my Appa.

"Well, it isn't the full truth."

"What happened last night then?" Yoongi touched my shoulder as if telling me to let it go. Where was my partner in crime? We always interrogated Appa's little flings. He must have seen it in my eyes because he just shook his head and whispered something to dismiss this whole thing.

"We both already like and trust him, he's okay." I nodded and then smiled to the man.

"This breakfast is in fact really good..." he nodded once with his eyes closed as if saying a silent thank you in a princely manner.

"Who wants seconds?" I raised my hand and so did Yoongi and Taehyung.

Jimin and Jungkook had messy areas, the 'big brother' attempting to feed the little one while eating his own food.

...

Seokjin

"So Seokjin, I haven't told the children yet, but I was thinking of getting a bigger house."

"Oh... so you're moving?" He nodded, I just looked down to find a distraction from his eyes. "That's cool I guess."

"Yup, this little house of ours is getting cramped, and I can't ask you to move in if the house was suffocating, I want you to be happy." I was then smiling. "And then when we get married, we could be one big family in a happy home. You're not getting away from me that easily because I know that you're the one that I've been needing all these years. No, I don't regret all of the people I had to get through to find you because if I didn't I wouldn't have my beautiful children. But I'm glad that you did come over that day, I found it amusing that you just came to talk to my kids out of nowhere and I had no idea that with time they would listen. I'm thankful that someone got through to them and I'm thankful that that someone was you. I do in fact love you Kim Seokjin."

I had tears in my eyes. "The only person that I love more than those kids is you Kim Namjoon, I'm so glad you brought that up because as much as I wanted to say that I love you too. Now that I said it I'd be damned if I'm stopping now. The day I met you I didn't know for sure but as time passed us it also pulled us closer together. I'm so glad that I had that little push to come over that day and I wouldn't change how I did it- even though it was slightly embarrassing, it got us talking and I got closer with the kids. Yes, you needed me as the second parent, but I needed you too in my life. I've needed that little push all this time to break out of my comfort zone. You said that you miss being pregnant so many times, Well Kim Namjoon when we get married, you might get your wish because you're not leaving that new house without waddling."

"And here I thought this thing would end sweet and fluffy, I was wrong." He mumbled, shaking his head."

I laughed and told him to wait. Then I ran to my room to give the kids some gifts. It would come in handy.

Fluff and stuff, I heard you want smut, sorry my book got deleted but I might start it over. I love writing smut and in the second book (gasp) I might write some dirty things.

^^^ update on that (yes I'm rewriting this book so there will be minor changes within the chapters) I'm starting to rewrite that smut book so I could still write a smut for this book along with your requests.