Short

"Mr. Seokjinnie!" Jungkook came running. He didn't see me I'm guessing. "Mr. Seokjinnie!" Right passed me he ran.

"I'm laying on the couch, Kookie." He ran right back in the room and sat on my stomach.

"Hello. Appa says I can come over whenever because I live here too now." He giggled. "Why aren't you in your bed?"

"My back was hurting so I came to rest on the couch, little one." I pulled him down into a hug and kissed his forehead. "You wanted to see me?"

"I wanna be with my wife." He bit his lip to stop his giggles. "Also, I was bored."

"I don't have anything prepared for today little one, I'm sorry." He pet my hair and I found that to be extremely adorable.

"It's okay, wanna play sticks?"

"What is sticks?"

He got off of me and instead sat in front of my face. "You hold by our hands out like this, and you put them together, making a fist. And then you start with your first two fingers and put them together." He showed me his finger gun on both sides. "And you do the same."

"Okay." I did as told.

"And then I hit you." His little fingers hit mine and they split in the middle, going to where my right index finger was on top of my left index finger. He giggled. "Your fingers broke, so you move on to the next ones, this one and this one."

"What do you mean broke?" I showed my bent fingers and he scrunched his nose up. "My fingers are always like this."

"Not like that Mr. Seokjinnie, they came apart. In the game they stick together and you try to break the other person's fingers!" His smile was just too cute.

"Well I think it's my turn." I barely hit his fingers with mine and he didn't even move much.

"Haha, I win." He lifted his hands and I lowered mine so he could hit.

We kept going, me going easy on the kid cause I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

I was down to my thumb after 30 minutes of playing and he was at his pinky. Apparently after the pinky you go to the thumb. And the cycle continues.

His pinkies broke apart and we were tied. "This could make you or break you, what's it gonna be?" I asked in a funny voice.

"If I win, you and appa gotta get together." My smile dropped.

"What did you say?"

"And if I lose, I'll let you tickle me." I was still stuck on his first comment.

"Jungkook." He was focused on how hard he would hit me. My hands fell limp and I finally caught his attention.

"We have to finish the game!" His eyes showed something that I didn't like seeing in the 11 year old's eyes.

"What is this really about?"

"C'mon Mr. Seokjinnie, please?" I grabbed his hands and his eyes watered.

"Tell me what's on your mind, Kookie." His shoulders shook and I sat up, picking him up too and sitting him on my lap. His body fell limp as he planted his head on my shoulder. "It's okay baby, just tell me what's wrong."

"K-kookie wants appas." He choked. "Kookie wants appa Seokjinnie and appa Namjoonie, w-want one house a-and one family."

"We are a family, Kook. Just because your appa and I aren't gonna get married doesn't mean I can't be an appa to you. I love each and every one of you as if you were my own, and you know I don't have any. I would love to me your second appa and do all the things that an appa would do." He looked at me and wiped his nose. "But your appa and I are working things out."

"Do you still like appa?"

"I really do." His smile looked relieved as he sniffles and wiped his cheeks and eyed with his shirt.

"I love you, appa."

"I love you too, Kookie."

I don't want to go to school today please help me