Short that I forgot about

So I was going back over this book and reading over some unpublished chapters/shorts/random plots and I noticed this plot that I hadn't quite finished, I remember my plans for it so I just finished it, to the people who are far beyond this point sorry you either had to go back a bunch of chapters or you thought this was the next chapter when you clicked the notif but I really wanted to post this cause I love this part.

"Monrit...I m-mean Mr...S..Seok...jin?" A familiar voice spoke. But who the hell was it? I opened the door and dropped the glass mug I was holding. Taehyung jumped back and had wide eyes.

"Y-you're speaking Korean! I can understand you!" He blushed. "Let me clean this glass up, here let me get you first." I picked up the light child and put him on the couch, getting the broom and dustpan. He watched me clean and I kept thinking of his soft voice, it sounded so unsure and hesitant to me, I don't even know. Usually he spoke with confidence and voice a bit deeper for a kid.

"Now child, what's up?"

"I..I'm bored." It must be hard for him to speak regularly since he's been speaking his own language for so long, I thought to myself. That's probably it.

Tae showed me his little notebook written in messy handwriting 'Paprika' on the cover.

"W-woo-wanna learn it with me?"

"Ooh, this looks fun." He handed me the book.

"I..I made up this language b-because people made fun oh-of how I talked. Hoseok used to rec-c-cord me and show his friends." We both sat on the floor. "Appa told me to...be creative and make talking ez-easier for me."

"Well then teacher, let's learn."

"You will need a pencil." He smiled innocently, handing me a purple one. "My f..favorite.".

~

"So my name would be Sha elo op cel joe epe nap?"

"Yelosha!" I heard someone knock and knew it was one of the kids.

"Hold on V, someone is at the...droopoprit." I was right, the person  was the other fraternal twin.

"I-is taetae here?" I stepped to the side and he ran to his brother, practically tackling him. "I w-woke up and you weren't there!"

"S-sorry chimin.."

"Did you find Hyung?" A small boy opened the door. "Oh hai~" he waved cutely.

"Mr. Seokjinnie, Mr. Joshie got Yoongi hyung and Hoseokie hyung. I think he says um..Terofy? Thelopy? I don't know." He pretended to think hard about it. "Oh well."

"Uvhataeloritelo epesha pootaruv?"

"He said where is-"

"Paw?" I thought for a second. "Who is that?"

"Mr. Seokjinnie's appa!"

"Oh," I blushed, "He went home. His wife missed him."

"Oh..." He pouted. "When is he coming back?"

"Don't you wanna play with me and Joshy instead?"

"B-but Paw gives me tickles and tells stories in funny voices." His little fingers played with the end of his shirt, twisting it around and wrapping his finger. "He's not coming back?"

"I could tell you stories Kookie, and give you tickles. And what about this?" I picked him up and spun him around. "Can my appa do this?" He giggled and burried his head into my neck, hugging me tight.

"N-not like Mr. Seokjinnie!"