Chapter 21 *

"The kids won't be over today, let's have fun Seokjinnie!" Namjoon pulled me down onto the bed, wrapping his arms around my neck. My eyes immediately closed shut. As our lips danced my hand found it's way inside of his pants, gripping his ass and pulling his body closer to mine. He whimpered my name and started to rut his hips upwards into my crotch area in a needy way. "Please, you haven't filled me up good in a long time Seokjin oppa~" for some reason I couldn't speak. Only react to everything Namjoon was doing to me. It was just super intoxicating. I felt his pliable tongue on guise my neck followed by his lips and I moaned.

"Disgusting, he's gonna give that man a 6th child."

"Sucks because Seokjin was actually kind of decent, now he let that fucked up family adulturate him." Tears came to my eyes.

"Just ignore them. Oppa I need you please."

"Just sad, he sees them everyday."

"He's a monster too probably, think he broke out of prison or something?"

"No, but I think he hit his head pretty hard, I don't think he's right in the head." Items were thrown at us and it was sure to leave a mark.

"I told you not to get sucked in, now I don't think I'll be seeing your ass again." A familiar voice spoke. It was Joshua. "Fucking creep.." he left the angry crowd who were yelling swears and throwing things. Where is my window and wall in general? What is happening. Namjoon seemed to not be phased by this, still kissing on me and now touching my privates. I tried to tell him to stop. I can't do it. My breathing picked up and people started to laugh.

"Now he's trying to get away, probably realised how horrible he is for staying with that man."

"He just needs a wake call."
"Wake up boy!"

I shot up in my bed, breathing hard. I wiped at my eyes and sure enough I was crying. Why do I keep dreaming about him? But today...it wasn't a dream. It was a nightmare.

I heard a knock on the door before someone walked in. Must be Joshua, he's the only one other than my Father that has the key to my house.

They walked into the room and I gasped. It was my father. "Why did I come here and see my only son crying in bed?" He touched my face to wipe tears away. "Trouble with work?" I shook my head.

"Appa, my neighbor...Namjoon-"

"Kim Namjoon? The one I see on tv? Multi millionaire with devilish children?"

"That's him sadly, but appa his children aren't that bad! I've known them for almost two weeks, in 3 days it'll officially be two weeks."

"Really? What about Namjoon? Why are you not using Hyung? Are you dating?" More tears came to my eyes. "Break up?" I shook my head.

"Appa, we never dated...but I keep thinking about him. Some dreams are nightmares. Today was the worst appa, I don't know what to do." He wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sure if your heart tells you that how is the one, then I think you should listen to it. Ooh, and don't let your mother know."

"Appa, I haven't talked to her in 14 years.."

"Oh dickpops how could I forget?"

That comment made me laugh. I haven't heard him say that in months. My mother tries to keep my dad away since I'm gay and she never wants to hear of me again, so he sneaks to see me. He secretly bought me a house and comes to see me when he can.

"I'm staying for a few days, can't go home just yet." He laid on the bed and pretended to sleep.

"Appa, did you tell her that you were on a business trip?"

"Yep, to Europe. She doesn't even know where that is."

"What's a Europe?" He laughed.

"It's an undiscovered country, I told her that I was doing research for a few days. She believed it! Got any food? I haven't eaten since 9 am."

"Appa it's only 11:30 am."

"We'll gotdamit I'm hungry, let's go out to eat."

"We'll actually I'm supposed to be getting Namjoon's kids so he could go to work."

"You're a babysitter?"

"No? I guess.."

"I thought I told you I didn't want you working, appa pays for everything!" His nose crinkled up. I laughed.

"Appa, I get bored in this house. And Namjoon doesn't pay me to watch his kids, I work at the cinema on the weekends."

"Too much work! I don't want you stressed and looking older than what you are like what happened to me!"

"Appa, you're almost 60 and you still look amazing! I wanna look like you when I'm-"

"Don't finish that please, I'm 40! I stopped aging..."

"Alright appa.." I shook my head. We both heard the doorbell and appa got up to answer when he paused.

"That's a lot of fucking dough! The cinema gave you that? Can I apply?"

"N-Namjoon gave it to me when we first met..." Dad's eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Can you introduce your appa!?"

"Appa..."

"Sorry jinnie, I'm just so old, your mom's making me retire soon and I want to make as much as possible to save for your wedding." He smirked. "But Mr. Namjoon might have that covered..."

"Appa!" The doorbell rang again and I saw a face at my window.

"Mr. Seokjinnie! Why aren't you answering the door? Who's that man?" Jungkook's face was pressed on the glass shortly after.

"Hold on kookie, I'm coming."

"Grandkids! I'm blessed." Appa grabbed his heart.

"No appa, Namjoon and I- Nevermind."

Bro why does everyone want smut lol and you wanted an update so here ya go (it's pretty half effort sorry I usually write early in the morning cause that's where my mind is free but eh IDK I have no excuse. Hopefully you don't hate me 😂😅