32

"Appa Joon...um...I'm sorry?"

Namjoon could be heard laughing and not because he found this hilarious. "As soon as you get here I want you and Jungkook to get ready."

"Ready for what?" Namjoon hung up and Yoongi sighed.

"So, was that your appa?" Yoongi just looked at him and sat next to his brother, who was given a penguin stuffed animal to stop crying.

"It was...he's pretty pissed."

"What exactly happened?" He quickly added in, "If you don't mind me asking."

"I..." He looked into the soft eyes and relaxed. "I let my emotions get to me once again. My brother was on the receiving end... Just...I've been a bully to my brother..."

"That sounds pretty bad, want me to tell you what helps me to stay positive?" Yoongi gives him a look. "Smile. Laugh. It helps I promise. Even when things go wrong, I smile wide and then everything feels okay. I feel impervious to negativity."

Yoongi chuckled. "That really works?" He sees him smile wide and nod. "You look sick." He laughs fully.

"I'm Youngjae, 16."

"Yoongi, this is Jungkook." He shook the guy's hand. "I'm also 16 and he's 11."

"Ooh, cool- my brother is also 11, they could be besties while we already are besties!" Wanna hang out sometime?" Yoongi bit his lip. "I'm sorry I'm being so open and pushy...I don't have many friends..." He looked away. "And judging by your silence, I know you don't want to be my friend either." Youngjae smiled weakly.

"Look, I would love to be your friend, I just don't know if I'd be coming back. My appa might send me away for some shit like abusing his kids." Yoongi shook his head and held onto Jungkook's hand. The boy had fallen asleep.

Youngjae grabbed a hold of his free hand and held it tight. "This is your appa we're talking about, he loves you. He can't do that."

"This is my appa we're talking about. He can do whatever he wants with a flick of his wrists and a curl of his lip."
(A/N: people keep saying that rhymes, how?)

"Well...if he tries to send you away, I'll come pick you up. You could hide here. "

"You're too kind, we just met."

"Can I kiss you?" Yoongi was frozen.

"What?" He pulled away from Youngjae.

"Sorry! I'm sorry." He put his hand over his mouth and looked out the window, tears coming out his eyes.

Yoongi pursed his lips and went for it. He kissed the boy on the cheek and ruffled his hair. "You're cute, so I'll forgive you."

Youngjae blushed and wiped rears away that kept coming. "Need any help with Kookie?" At the sound of his name he popped up and looked around.

"Appa? Appa! Appaaaa!" He cried.

"Get on my back, gonna take you home."

"Want me to drive you?" Yoongi shook his head.

"Need to take as long as possible."

"Wait." Youngjae walked up to Yoongi while holding his phone. "Give me your number- please give me your number so we could talk again."

Yoongi smiled and typed up his number, licking his bottom lip and smirking. "I'll see you around, Youngjae." 

Idk what this is (I feel like I say that a lot lmao oh well)

I'm back to editing my parts btw lol since school is back in I barely have time to look over my works.

Edited 08/31/18