Chapter 7

The next morning, the neighborhood was buzzing with talk. Seokjin pretended to skim through his mail as he listened.

"They managed to make their way into the neighbor's house! Do you think they poisoned him?"

"I think they let the alien child infect him and brainwashed the man! Who else is crazy enough to let real life demons in their house?"

There was more conversation, and Seokjin had enough. He closed his mailbox and stormed back into his house, slamming the door. He called Joshua.

"I'm busy."

"Those children are causing me trouble!"

"What happened?"

"The youngest came back last night and Kim Namjoon himself came to my door! But Joshua he looked so worn out. His eyes were lifeless and I thought he'd pass out at any given moment. He-" he was interrupted by a new voice that was clearly speaking English. He couldn't understand, but he knew for a fact that they were just waking up.

"Joshy...who's on the phone?" (Yawn)

"It's Jin, the friend I told you about."

Seokjin stopped talking completely and smiled as he heard his best friend speaking English with the sleepy guy.

"You really were busy..." He laughed, making Joshua shush him.

"N-not in that way...we were just cuddling and watching movies. We fell asleep."

"Does he not know about me?"

"Not...fully, Hansol."

"I'll call you another time. have fun but not too much fun. Use protection if you get to that point and always make sure you don't hurt yourself. Goodbye best friend." He hung up the phone and sighed.

Then his attention was brought to the window. He saw the second oldest Kim Hoseok setting up something with a bucket of water and tiny pins. He gasped.

"That child is definitely the worst." He shook his head and went into his kitchen, beginning to cook.

...

"Hoseok!" Jimin had tears in his eyes. He'd walked through the livingroom and a bucket of water fell on him, then he'd slipped and landed in stick pins. His arm had blood and he was soaking wet.

Laughter erupted from the other side of the livingroom. Hoseok appeared from behind the couch with a camera and was close to tears. "Awe Jiminnie...that prank was meant for Yoongi hyung. But you could take it anytime."

He wiped away a few tears and calmed down a bit. Taehyung came out of nowhere and helped his twin up. "Joeepemonepenap! Yopooey opceltary?"

"I'm fine, thank you." They hugged it out and then Taehyung threw a dirty look towards the person who hurt his favorite brother. Nobody hurts his Jiminnie.

Hoseok hid the camera and whistled. He'll just post it later. You see, Hoseok- since leaving school- has been internet famous for his at home pranks. He has a YouTube follow count of over 17 million and he posts as much as he can.

Jimin rarely cried, scared that Taehyung would cry too. Instead, he put on a smile to comfort his younger twin. "Help me clean the blood off my arms." Taehyung nodded and they walked to the bathroom.

Jungkook was on the counter, talking to the mirror. "But Jungkook hyung! I love you. No Yoongi, you don't appeal to me. But you're my favorite Hyung! No, I don't like you."

The boy was crazy. Jimin just shrugged and snatched him down. "I'm in the bathroom now. Go take a nap or something." Jungkook smiled.

"Why? You and Taehyung gonna catch the monkey in the bush? Gonna pin the tail on the donkey?" He winked weirdly and flashed his bunny teeth.

"Get out!" Jimin just pushed him and locked the door. Jungkook shrugged and skipped away, figuring he could mess with Yoongi now.

(A/N:Since Tae and Jimin are alone, I'll type regularly)

"Are you really okay Jiminnie? You're bleeding all over your arm."

"I'm not the one scared of blood. Plus I always get hurt. Remember when Jungkook discovered he liked soccer and kicked the ball right at my face? Then I fell back into the table and it broke." Jimin and Taehyung both laughed at the memory.

"But I don't like you getting hurt. only if it's by me." Both the boys winced as Taehyung applied pressure to Jimin's arm with his wet hand.

"You know that'll never happen. I'm a target, pain comes to me." They smiled and then when the blood was cleaned, they left the restroom. Taehyung grabbed his book and they started practicing the alphabet.

"Tar?"

"A."

"Mon?"

"M."

"Ooey?"

"U?"

Taehyung nodded.

They continued to practice, Jimin attempting to speak Paprika.