Chapter 4

"And then Hoseokie hyung put this clear hot sauce in her undies and girlie products and she was screaming like crazy! She was bleeding really bad from her lady parts when she was running and I think she was dying! But Jiminnie hyung said she was just being a bitch-"

"Don't curse." Jungkook was confused. They had been talking for hours and everytime he'd say Bitch, Fuck, Shit or Hoe Seokjin would interrupt him. He just took a sip of his hot chocolate that Seokjin made for him. Maybe he didn't like those words?

There was a knock at the door. "Who would that be?" Seokjin got up and looked through the peep hole. He nearly shit himself cause Kim Yoongi was at his door. He slowly opened it. "Y-yes?"

"Is that little bitch here? Jungkook?" There's a cry in the background.

"Seokjinnie please don't make me go back! He's gonna hurt me!" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Namjoon is home." Jungkook then smiled and began to run but tripped, wincing because of his ankle.

"What happened?" Yoongi looked down to his brother and then to the man he didn't know. "What's wrong with his ankle?" His tone had so much power for a 16 year old.

"He told me that he fell- I only patched him up." Yoongi tsked and grabbed his brother by the underarms and walked out without another word.

Seokjin sighed. He's met two of the five children in one day. When he goes out again with his friends he'll have to tell them.

...

"What do you mean he was with a neighbor? Our neighbors hate us.." Namjoon was shocked. He was massaging Jungkook's tiny foot as he hummed to himself and ate strawberries.

"Well that guy even gave him hot chocolate." Namjoon looked out the window where he could see his neighbor. He saw the man looking through the curtains, on the phone. His head quickly disappeared when he noticed he was caught.

Namjoon sighed. "He probably feels bad for me. Raising five children, who don't listen to shit I tell them, all on my own..."

"Namjoon, yeah I'm still here. Asshole." Namjoon sighed again.

"I need help with being a parent."