34

I knew that I was some what off the hook, but when I came downstairs an hour later, I didn't expect my appa and his kinda boyfriend talking to my kinda boyfriend.

I mean what.

"-and I knew he wouldn't like me back in that way but he still kissed me and gave me his number, can you believe that?"

Seokjin and Namjoon sat sipping away at a drink as they listened to the 16 year old ramble.

"Um...hello?"

"Yoongi! I didn't know that your appas had your phone! I texted you asking if I could come see you to hang and your appa texted me back haha, they're so nice." I blushed and walked up to appa and jin.

Appa and Jin...Appas

"Why?" I asked out of pure embarrassment. They smiled and I saw that look in Seokjin's eyes.

"I told you we would talk about it later. Little Youngjae just made it easier on me, I came over to check on you and your father was dangling your phone." He chuckled.

"Don't you want to see Youngjae!" He laughed at me. I just blushed more and covered my face.

"Appa!" My feet moved faster than I wanted them too and I slipped right in front of my new friend. He caught me and I had hoped that he let me slip and crack my neck, falling into that darkness and far away from this mess. "End me...Youngjae.." I whispered.

"Sit down Yoongi, let's talk."

"You mentioned a guy helping Jungkook but you didn't tell me that you kissed him, why?"

"I didn't want to tell you for this reason now, can I please go." I felt Youngjae release me a bit, I looked at him as he blushed.

"I should um...go home, appa might need me."

"No, you can stay. Didn't you want to hang out?" I asked softly.

"I mean..." He looked back at me. "Only if you want to, I don't want to force you to be my friend...or more than that. You're just so pretty and I thought you sha-" I don't know why.

I don't know.

Why
Why
Why!?

(K so I didn't change this part but I wrote it around Christmas right? So today is August 21st 2018 and I realize I've somewhat predicted Jimin's part in Fake Love hahahahahahaha im good.)

Why did I fucking kiss him?
It felt right at the moment to shut him up.
But why then?
Why there?

Ugh I want to disappear. I could hear appas squealing and I blushed and pulled away, grabbing Youngjae by the hand and running for the stairs.

"You're around that age Yoongs, I have protection if you need it."

"Appa stop!" I screamed, laughing as I heard my new friend giggle.

"You know you're my first friend right?" He asked when we touched the comforts of my room. I smiled.

"You're my first friend too, sorry if I seem off but my family has a reputation." He tilted his head. "Long story.."

"So, at my house you said your brother was 11? My brother is also 11, we have something in common!"

"How about we play..."

.
.
.

"It's almost 23:00 at night, your friend Youngjae might want to go home, how about you unlock the closet and set him free." I heard my appa outside my door.

"Oh my god you were gonna kidnap me? Awesome, I feel wanted." He blushed and laughed.

"I wasn't, oh my god appa I wasn't!" I yelled the second part so that he could hear me. He began to laugh and then cleared his throat.

"But seriously, Youngjae I think it's time for you to leave, come by anytime before dark out and meet the rest of the family.

I panicked. "He can't!"

"Why not?"

"Because we just met, don't want to...overwhelm him."

We all laugh, mine forced. What the hell am I thinking.

I know what I'm thinking, Youngjae is my first real friend. I don't want to lose him because of the craziness that is my family.

But he isn't living under a rock, I'm sure he'd heard of us right? The worst family in Korea? Didn't we have an article last year?

"I'm in no rush Mr. Kim, can I come back tomorrow?"

"Sure thing kiddo, Yoongi give him a kiss goodbye." His dimples showed even though he had a straight face, he's enjoying this.

I turned Youngjae's chin towards me and landed a kiss on his cheek. "See you tomorrow Jae!"

He blushed and went out to his car, not even speaking.

"You like him." My appa mumbled.

"As a friend."

"Mhm." He smiled and walked away.

"Appa it's only as a friend! Don't you believe me!" He closed his room door and I smiled wide, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight child."

There is NOTHING better than watching Moana while eating baby carrots and drinking warm sweetened milk and wearing a onesie and big furry monster slippers and I mean NOTHING in the world can top that

I can't usually drink milk unless something is added cause I would like...puke

So today started off boring AF but I ended it perfectly, pressing play on the movie since I've written enough today lmao nighty night

(I still need a name for you guys, Little Ones or Mochis?)