Short

"Appa." Namjoon snapped into the direction of the older twin. The boy with the mindset of a toddler was smiling to himself while looking at said man.

"Yes baby?"

"Appaaaa..."

"Yeeeeesss?"

"Ah-ppa"

"Yes-child" Jimin started to giggle and then make grabby hands towards his father. Namjoon gladly lifted the child and they were nose to nose. Jimin's eyes disappeared due to how hard he was smiling and he poked his appa's nose, hiding his own. "Wanna play?"

Jimin's head shot up and he put his mouth on his appa's nose, giving it a kiss and then grabbing it. Namjoon saw that the child had left his nose open to his reach and he took his chances, grabbing it with his index finger and his thumb. He head Jimin gasp and then start to laugh.

"Got your nose."

"You two are cute and all but Taehyung just gave a massive present." Seokjin's voice was heard. "Should I give him a bath first?"

"I'll do it, Jiminnie, wanna go to Seokjinnie?" He looked at the other tall man and then made grabby hands.

"Life saver." Namjoon rolled his eyes and smiled, remembering Taehyung's real father wouldn't change a diaper if you paid him. Of course that was Jimin's father too, along with Kookie. He was extremely childish and made me feel young.

Hoseok's father was Namjoon's favorite. When pregnant the man always made him laugh and had the brightest smile. Hoseok took after him because he was equally as beautiful.

Yoongi's father was was Namjoon's high school crush who also went to his college and they ended up being real close. He was sweet but he had a hard personality, very smart dude. Loved his sleep. Namjoon....missed him.

Why was Namjoon thinking of them now? He thought more about Seokjin and blushed. He was far more beautiful than Hoseok's father and made him laugh a bunch. He's smarter than Yoongi's father yet at the same time knows how to make Namjoon feel younger than ever, like they are two freshmen in High school having a crush on each other. Namjoon loved that.

"A-Appa..." Taehyung was squirming. His diaper, Namjoon had almost forgotten.

"I'm sorry V, Appa will take care of that."

Idk what this was okay I just felt soft cause I just woke up and I was thinking a lot