Filler chapter 54

Hoseok

"C-can we w-watch you dance in the pr-...practice room?" Taehyung mumbled, sucking on his thumb right afterwards.

We were all bored watching tv as the older people had that discussion downstairs. Why did Youngjae's dad make Appa cry? Why did he look at me like that? What did Yoongi want to tell me? He had that look that I'd known too well- we've practiced it all of our lives so of course I'd know that he had something at that moment which he couldn't tell me.

But I'll forget it for now. I got a text, from Yoongi of course.

Hyung
Breakfast will b ready in a few

Me
That's it?

Hyung
??

"Sure, lets go to the practice room."

Why didn't he fucking tell me, I was hoping that was gonna slip out. I don't fucking care about breakfast, I wanna know what went down.

Leaving the room, I tried to get something out of the conversation. I could hear everyone, but Appas were heard clearly.

"...no...Jiyong wasn't his Appa." Is he talking about the one of the twins? Jungkook? Or...me?

"Well, I'm sure he'll be happy to meet him." That man downstairs? Is he one of our Appas?

"I don't want to just rip the bandage off, can...you help me form a plan?"

"I love plans."

"Hey um... I'm gonna use the bathroom first. Jiminnie, you pick a song." I gave him my phone and he smiled cutely.

"Otay hyungie." All three rushed into the practice room as I sat at the bottom of the stairs.

I'm feeling better but my grades aren't. Here's a filler ish chapter