Chapter 24

I figured it out, Jungkook will have Flounder syndrome, where its not exactly autism but its why he acts like a younger child and needs to take his meds before he leaves or else he gets violent and pissy. Made this up on the spot. Thanks and goodbye

"A-and so that's why I don't like leaving my socks out." Jungkook finished. I hummed at his interesting story. "What's wrong Mr. Seokjinnie?" He crawled into my lap and squeezed my nose lightly. "Your face is red, your nose is really, REALLY red."

"I'm a little stuffed up, I slept with my fan on and wet hair." He squeezed both my cheeks in his tiny hands and kissed my nose.

"Mr. Seokjinnie should be perfect no matter what so he can always be happy. No getting sick."

"Thanks Kookie, but I don't think you should be this close, you will get sick too."

"Nuh uh. I'm strong, I don't get sick. My bottle of yucky juice makes me so I dont get sniffles, want some?"

His cuteness brought a smile to my face. "No thank you Kookie, if I take your juice then you won't have any. I'll just have to get my own."

"No, I could share with you! I'll go get it now!" He got up and ran out, leaving the door open. I sighed and threw my head back, trying to catch my breathing. It feels as if I ran a marathon yet I haven't left the couch once.

"I need tissues." As I was getting up to get some I sneezed so hard I fell back down. "Ughh fuck I miss mom's soup..." My head began to hurt due to the bright lights.

"Mr. Seokjinnie! Are you okay? Appa wanted to see how you were."

"Are you sure you are just stuffed? I could take you to get you checked." I shook my head, eyes closed.

"Can you turn this light off?"

I felt a cold hand touch my forehead and it felt soothing on my head that had nearly burst into flames. Without thinking I held onto the hand to keep it in place.

"Go run and get my phone, tell Yoongi to start my car." I heard before I fell asleep.

~

"....and he's suffering from the flu. The incident with the fan last night-what this little cutie told me- must have triggered some of his symptoms, because like I said he has not only influenza but he's got a common cold. His cold must have triggered the symptoms, from what I'm seeing he's had the flu for a few days."

"Oh, Seokjin you're awake." I looked around and saw Namjoon looking at me with worried eyes.

"Did you know you had the flu?"

"No? But I have been stuffed up for the past few days, I haven't gotten my refill for my allergy medication so I picked up some benadryl yesterday... I have the flu?" He nodded.

"I'm sorry for having the little ones around me so much, especially Jungkook. If I would have known I would have made sure to stay away." I bowed my head. "I'm so sorry.."

"Its okay, people get sick. I'm sure everything is fine. If one starts to get sick they'll stay with you and I'll keep the unaffected, deal?"

"Deal."

"If you are ready, sirs, you could be discharged and be on your way."

"That would be fine. Kookie, could you-" Namjoon started, but was cut off by the little one. He must have already known what the man was gonna say.

"Yoongi hyung!" He ran out to probably find Yoongi and make him give the keys up.

"I'm really sorry Namjoon."

"Hyung. And it's fine, but um, I'm sorta afraid of germs so this is kinda freaking me out."

I tried to smile as he held onto the door. "Just go, and if the boys are sick I'll make sure they're well taken care of."

"Thank you so much, I'll be sure to get you anything that you need... you're sure though that you don't wanna stay in the hospital bed?"

"Hospitals freak me out."

It was silent until Jungkook came running back into the room to tell us that the car was ready to go and waiting at the doors. I told Namjoon that I didn't need a wheelchair but the man insisted on rolling me out, wearing a face mask and gloves.

I'm sorry this is so late. I got my nails done for my birthday and could barely type. I've been getting used to them but even now its taking me forever to write this, all the spelling mistakes and shiz. But hopefully this chapter is good enough