Chapter 30

"Why did you assholes get me sick!" He cried in the corner of the living room, eyes and nose bright red.

"Don't swear around me, Hoseok." I mumbled as Jungkook tried to comfort his older brother.

"I think Hoseokie needs the juice! It will make anyone feel better!" Jungkook wiped Hoseok's tears- the boy wasn't having it and pushed the younger away, curling into a ball.

"I just wanted to go home...I miss Yoongi hyung... And Jiminnie...and V...and appa Joon.." He wiped his snotty nose and shook his head. "I miss my bed."

"Hoseokie sad.." Jungkook's eyes watered. The nurse known as Rosé felt sorry for him, yet she hadn't brought another candy rose to give to him. She slowly crept out and walked over to the richest man in South Korea's house.

"Was that a sneeze? What happened? Who sneezed?" He asked while pulling the woman inside.

"Well it wasn't the owner of the house or the small child...I think their names are Seokjin and Jungoo.

"Jungkook can come home then, but you said Hoseok sneezed?"

Rosé nodded and she also took in a breath. "He also said he wanted to come home, he misses everyone and he started to cry badly. I truly feel sorry for the boy, I wish I could help a little more."

"He cried? Real tears?" She nodded, miming the action by placing a finger under her eye and pouting, finger dancing down her cheek. "Oh gosh, I feel like such an...I'll go over there and get my kids, get Hoseok proper medication too."

"You're a good father Mr. Kim."

"Here's your pay." He handed her a fat envelope. "You can go now."

"Thank you! Call me when you need me anytime!" She began walking away, probably to catch the bus.

Idek what I'm writing anymore

"Namjoon?" Seokjin almost had a heart attack when he saw the father at his door, holding flowers, chocolates, and a bag of something. He blushed and looked at his feet. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to apologize to the kids...I basically disowned them because of them being sick. Oh- and I wanted to thank you for keeping them all this time, and sorry for forcing them on you so suddenly especially at a time where you weren't in the best condition yourself."

"It's okay...wanna come in?" He held the door open and Namjoon spotted Jungkook on the floor playing with his pants zipper, making it talk.

When the child heard the new pair of feet hitting the wooden floors, he looked up, gasping and jumping to his feet. "Appa!" He ran to hug the man and clung onto him like a leach. "Appa the sickies are gone! Can I go home now?" He pouted and looked his father in the eyes.

"You didn't like being with me?" Seokjin began to fake cry and Jungkook himself started to tear up.

"Jungkookie loves Mr. Seokjinnie!" He walked to the man with open arms, shoulders jumping every few seconds. "I'm sorry! Jungkookie sorry!" Namjoon rolled his eyes at the other adult and smiled.

"Kookie, Mr. Seokjinnie was just playing, he knows you love him baby. Let's go get your brother and we can go back to the house."

"But...Mr. Seokjinnie will be all by his self..."

"He'll be alright by himself, appa will come check on him later..." Jungkook smiled.

"Appa and Mr. Seokjinnie will do grown up things again?"

"No, we will just talk, duh. He is my friend, child." He stated in his most childish of voices.

"Alrighty appa, Hoseokie is sleeping. Mr. Seokjinnie gave him that hot juice, it makes you really sleepy!"

"I know babe, Appa drinks stuff like that sometimes." Seokjin gasped and looked away when Namjoon made eye contact with him.

"I'll go get Hoseok." He ran into one if the rooms and Namjoon tilted his head to the side. Jungkook did the same.

"Weirdo." They both muttered.

Guys I know it's been a while... This chapter sucks and all and I'm about ready to end this book. Can't stretch this plot any further. Comment what I should do for the ending and maybe I'll use your idea.

Also, a story that I'm writing (that I also suck at keeping up to date with updates) is one of my favorites. I know it has no plot at all whatsoever yet that is why I love it. It's not exactly a story but it is fun to read. Do check it out.

That is all fellow readers

No, that's not right. Okay so I know that I don't have many but what should I call my readers?

My Mochis

Little Ones

Lovelies.

Anything else?

I'm tired of saying 'my readers' and I actually want to befriend some of you (bro I need friends hmu)