Short or something

"Come on hyung, we can't keep sneaking around like teenagers." Seokjin kissed Namjoon as they tangled up on the couch.

"Can we at least pretend? I. Really. Like. This." He said, kissing from Seokjin's nipple through his shirt to his exposes neck. "They think I'm working, it's not like they would find out, besides. Sneaking around is kinda...hot."

"Hot, yeah?" Namjoon nodded and smiled innocently.

"Very hot." Seokjin took the older's hands and put them to his own sides, getting up off of him and sitting against the couch right on the floor.

"It still feels...weird."

"How so? You like me, I like you. It's not too rushed is it? Should I...slow...down?" Namjoon joked, making his words come out so spaced out and exaggerated.

"No, it's not too fast joonie. And yeah...I like you. But like I said, we aren't kids. This isn't what we should be doing."

"Adults can date too Seokjin." He sat up. "Do you not want to date? Or is it just me you don't want to date?" Then he stood, standing over the man. "Am I too childish for you?"

Seokjin bit his bottom lip and was about to respond but was cut off by Namjoon's cogent words.

"You know, I could be locked up in my office right now, most likely either working my ass off and pretending I like everyone there for the sake of my children or I could have overdosed on pain killers a long time ago. But you make me happy, the kids make me happy. Why can't I be human for once and have one good relationship?! I'm almost 40 years old and I'm still getting my fucking heart broken every time."

"Namjoon, I-"

"I'm pretty sure my shift is over, I'm pretty tired so I'm going home."

"No." Seokjin got up and gripped the older man's wrist, stopping him. "Let me speak."

"30 seconds and I'm walking out."

"First off, you're almost 40 and I'm glad that you still act the way that you are, dating an older man that acts my age is the best thing ever. I usually don't like dating since my first boyfriend and the few flings that I've had over the years but dating you would be an honor since your family is so fucking entertaining, I don't have kids but you know how much I want them. So yes I will date you hyung, consider this me asking you out."

He chuckled to himself. "And here I thought you would buy me chocolates and roses.."

"Would you like that?"

"Maybe, it would be nice." Seokjin smiled as Namjoon pretended to think. "Also, writing me a letter and flying a plane and spelling it out in the sky is very romantic."

"I'll do whatever crazy stunt you want me to, cause I'm pretty darn crazy for you."

"Shut up you stick of cheese." Namjoon usually laughs when he's embarrassed. That's exactly what was happening.

"What does that even mean!"