Chapter 15

The sound of the doorbell ringing wakes me up. I jump awake and accidentally startle Jungkook, who was pressed against my side.

"Spongebob was telling me something...you woke me..." He pouted. His eyes were still closed and I pet his head to urge him to sleep longer.

I heard the doorbell ring again and got up to answer it. It was Namjoon.

"Hey I was-" He stopped talking and just stared. His mouth literally stopped moving and went into a flat line before a smile smile came and took its place. His hand was even in his hair before but now it's on his chin.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I blushed and began wiping around my mouth and cheeks. What if I had drool or leftover popcorn stuck to my face? So embarrassing...

"Um, your cheeks are the same color as your hair. Pink isn't such a bad color on you." He finally spoke again.

"What?" I heard a giggle and then glared back at Jungkook, who had woken up Jimin and Taehyung to watch the scene.

"Mr. Seokjinnie, We dyed your hair!" All three children laughed and I ran to the restroom, letting out a scream and covering my head.

"Why!" Will it wash out? I began rinsing my hair with warm water and scrubbing my scalp. How did they dye my hair? Where did they get dye from? Is this even dye?

"Oh my god oh my god!" I grabbed my shampoo and got to work, this has to come out.

"Are you mad at us? It was Hoseok Hyung and V's idea...he brought hair paint in his pajamas and wanted to prank you. He says sorry too..." Jimin mumbled. Taehyung was nodding along and showing the paint.

"Shaopritrity..."

I tried to calm down. "It's...okay guys. It was funny." I let out a forced chuckle. "Help me wash my hair and then we could start getting your things together." Jimin then stood on the toilet to reach my head, getting shampoo and doing the back.

"Epe'mon dreopnapnaptar dreop dreelotae Tarpoopootar!" Taehyung ran off and I heard Namjoon.

"Why did you guys do that?"

"Taehyungie did it! I'm innocent appa!"

"Epe shatarepedro shaopritrity!" By this time we were done washing my hair. It was still a hint of pink in my hair but it looked okay. At first it was more hot pink. I could deal with this.

"Where is your hair dryer! I wanna dry it!" Jimin looked under the cabinet while I pulled it from the top of the shelf.

"Here, have fun." I handed it to Jimin.

...

"So...had fun last night?" Namjoon asked with a wide smile.

"Leave me alone please..." I blushed.

"Pink really does look good on you, you should get it dyed for real." Namjoon touched my hair. I froze in place and so did he.

"I'm...sorry, I wasn't thinking." My face burned even more.

"It's fine." His hand was now in his pocket. "how was...um..your night?"

"Hoseok had the house full of traps, I walked into my bedroom and got a pie to the face. Where he got the pie from, I don't know. But it was fun, next time we should have one big sleepover. It'll be better." He scratched the back of his neck and chuckled.

"I guess, you hungry? I'll cook for us all."

"Oh yes, please." He rubbed his stomach. "Hungry."

I laughed at his reaction and he pointed over his shoulder.

"I should get Hoseok and Yoongi, they're still sleeping."

"oh no, I'll just save them some. You don't have to wake them."

"Yoongi could sleep for days, I'm afraid if I don't wake him up I won't see him for a while."

"Really? Wow, I'm amazed." I felt a tap on my leg.

"Yoongi hyung once locked his door when he slept and we kept knocking everyday and he just slept through it! Appa thought he ran away cause he didn't make a sound for days!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I think he needs to get that checked." I joked.

"The boy loves his sleep, he gets it from his Papa..." Namjoon suddenly got quiet. He looked away from my eyes and bit his bottom lip. Something about that made him upset. I decide to change the topic.

"So what do the boys like? I'll make anything."

"Anything is fine, I guess I'll go back in the house Heh..I came to pick those three up but they seem to be comfortable."

Taehyung had Jimin in his lap as they were wrapped in a blanket. Jungkook was beside them in his own blanket and had fallen back to sleep, a finger in his mouth and drooling.

"Sweet! See you then!" I waved and closed the door. My heart was racing, that was so awkward.

"Oooh, Someone likes appa!" Jimin giggled. Him and Taehyung smiled at me.

"I don't, I just- why do I have to explain myself to you children?!" I whisper yelled before speed walking to the kitchen to make breakfast.

This part is wack but who cares lol yolo