43

Time: before the twins were informed that they were going to the store with Namjoon instead of Yoongi

"Appa knows?" Jimin asked me. I nodded, looking at my twin. Yoongi hyung must have told him because he had bought us so many toys and teething rings, even some more paceys enough for the both of us. He didn't say much before he gave us our things, every time he would just come in with a smile and then walk out.

Yoongi hyung had to tell him, either that or he noticed all that him and Jiminnie bought that day. Still, our Appa knew our little secret and it made me want to curl into a ball and slip away, but at the same time I wanted to hide because fuck, he knew.

"Yeah... A-Appa knows-s. He j-just gave us even more st-stuff." Jimin eyed the purple dinosaur that I was holding, it being fluffy and small and it had big blue eyes. "H-here. You c-could have just asked m-me."

"Sowwy..." he reached for it and I smiled, pulling him into a hug and putting the stuffy in his lap.

"Don't apolog-say sorry o-okay? Jiminnie I-is a good bo-boy." His pout went away as he played with the tiny arms of the stuffy, humming and sucking his bottom lip. "H-here." I picked up a new pacey and he gladly opened his mouth. Ever since I stopped speaking Paprika, my stutter has come back heavier than ever. Since it's been over a year that I've spoken normal, I'm not used to it anymore. And because I've changed the way that I spoke, it's come back and it's like it was before I spoke Paprika. You see, I only used this language to protect me from the other kids- and Hoseok hyung. But I don't think I need it anymore. Appa Seokjin makes me feel safe. He's my friend.

"Dwankieou" he said through the small object, smiling a toothy grin.

"You're welcome." I really wanted to slip away like my twin did, but Appa could walk in any second and I can't control myself like that... but Jiminnie is already far into headspace... it's so fun to be so free.. I want to be little too.

...

POV switch, Namjoon

Youngjae had begun to come over more, him and Hoseok becoming closer which didn't bother Yoongi too much from what I've seen. He also sometimes brought his baby brother and the boy finally warmed up to me, and I found out that he likes watching American shows just like me, he just couldn't understand them. I once told him, "You know, when I was around your age, I learned English from watching lots of this one show, called Friends." And he was amazed, and wanted to try to learn English from a show called World Of Dance.

Back to the Hoseok, Yoongi, and Youngjae. The three are like best friends, seemingly knowing each other longer than a few weeks... how long has it been? Shit.

My phone vibrates and I slowly check it, blushing when I see a selfie from Seokjin

Babe 💕