Chapter 8

Seokjin didn't know if it was boredom, curiosity, or both, but he found himself propped at his window with a glass of tea. Kim Namjoon was home and he seemed frustrated.

His children weren't helping. Jungkook kept trying to sit on his lap and talk to him, pouting and obviously getting worked up. Yoongi and the second oldest Hoseok were arguing and Hoseok seemed to be enjoying pissing the other off. Taehyung was waving a stick around and seemed to be screaming something, Jimin just laughed at him.

Finally, Seokjin saw the man get up and he yelled. Yelled at all of them and then to the sky. All of the children stopped what they were doing to listen, but the two eldest burst into laughter. Namjoon pulled his hair and stormed off.

Seokjin wasn't thinking when he got up. He wasn't thinking when he left his house. he definitely wasn't thinking when he walked across the lawn and stopped at their front door. And he must have been insane to knock so harsh. But like I said, he wasn't thinking. and it didn't click until Kim Yoongi opened the door with a sour look on his face.

"The fuck do you want?" All of the boys looked to him.

"Mr. Seokie!" Jungkook got up and ran to the man, hugging his waist.

"Do you want Jungkook again? Take him."

It took him everything to finally open his mouth. "I want everyone to sit on the couch, I have some words to say."

"Again I ask. What the fuck do you want? You don't just come in here uninvited and demand us to do shit. we don't listen to Namjoon so why should we listen to you? You want to get into his pants? You think you're that big and bad? Go right ahead, he won't stop you."

Seokjin felt angry. How could a simple teen talk to him in such a way? And then about his own father? "Look kid. I'm not about to play any games. Sit on that couch along with everyone else."

Everyone but Hoseok and Yoongi did as told. The two eldest simply crossed their arms simultaneously, Hoseok smirking. "Or what? You're gonna spank us?"

Seokjin, despite being scared to death, stood tall. "I've got a few tricks up my sleeve." He sniffed the air and looked around. "Instant noodles and other junk foods instead of home cooked meals? Doesn't it get...boring?" Hoseok's arms dropped. He went there.

Jungkook stood to his feet. "Mr. Seokjinnie cooks really good! When I went to his house every part smelled so good! He-"

"Shut it." Yoongi cut him off. The youngest sat back down.

"Wouldn't you want real food? Something that makes your mouth water at just the thought. The smell that fills your nostrils. How your stomach growls, begging for a taste. Wouldn't that be nice?"

(A/N: I'm actually starving rn)

Yoongi licked his bottom lip and looked at the ground. "We could order something. We're rich."

"Then why don't you? I don't remember seeing one delivery come to this house other than the mail man." Seokjin smirked this time.

"We don't need you to bribe us with food!" Hoseok put his hand on his older brother's shoulder and he seemed to calm down a bit. He gestured with his head to sit down with him.

"Okay, so since everyone is sitting down, I can properly introduce myself. Hello I'm Kim Seokjin. I do not like disrespectful children. I don't have any of my own, but I do have younger friends that I've practically raised."

"Your point?"

"My point is..." Why was he here? He didn't know. He searched his head for an excuse. "You guys are bad to your father. He's done nothing but make sure you're still alive. Why do you not listen to him?"