Chapter 17

Jungkook

I had to tell Yoongi hyung! Appa was so scary I almost cried. I never saw him so mad before. Poor Hoseokie, he did bad but I don't think his booty was ready. I hope appa doesn't whoop me like that! He didn't even have a belt. He used his hands.

...

Yoongi did as Seokjin said. After seeing his brother begging for his forgiveness, he pet his head and walked away. He wasn't talking to him cause he would get himself riled up over nothing, also he was scared to be in the same room as his dad. He looked like he was ready to explode.

"I'm sorry for what happened Seokjin. I'll pay for everything, get you a new table and new dishes. Hoseok shouldn't be pranking anytime soon though, I hope." Namjoon scratched behind his neck and smiled, a habit Seokjin noticed he did often.

"You don't have to go all out. Yeah, things like this don't happen everyday but I'm sure Hoseok didn't mean to...and did you actually beat him?" From my understanding is assume this is his first time disciplining his children.

"I might have, I was just so embarrassed. How could a child go into someone's house and destroy the place? And laugh?" Seokjin held in his comment of them just being themselves and that that's what he was trying to fix. He didn't want the man to have the same reaction as Yoongi, this time taking it out on him.

"If there's anything that you'd like me to do for you don't be afraid to ask. I owe you one."

"Well...Yoongi and I agreed on Hoseok cleaning this mess. And since you already punished him I'd say we could all just chill now."

"Hoseok!" The boy that was hugging himself in the corner popped his head up and look at his father, sniffling. "Get a broom and dustpan and clean this mess up!" Namjoon didn't look at him. Seokjin felt that this is the wrong kind of punishment, but still didn't say anything.

Namjoon shouldn't treat Hoseok so coldly afterwards. He already whooped his ass, what more does he need?

...

As soon as Yoongi came out of the bathroom there little Jungkook was. He explained everything and in a dramatic way too.

"And then Appa came down on him with his big hands and whooped him until his skin ripped apart and set on fire! Then Apoa growled! It was like 'Don't fucking prank in other people's houses! Apologise as soon as they get back in the house and if you don't I'll whoop your ass again!' I was so scared! Appa has never been so mad!" Jungkook flailed his arms around as he continued to be dramatic.

Yoongi flicked his nose and smiled. "Whatever, stop cursing you brat." He walked away and Jungkook had wide eyes.

"Okay, that was definitely scarier!"