41

As soon as we got home, Jimin ran to his twin, they hugged until they both were on the floor, mumbling amongst themselves about how they had missed each other, really cute.

"Those are a lot of bags, need help?" Appa's voice scared the shit out of me and I had dropped a few bags. Youngjae walked passed me and put the items on the couch.

"Is this okay?" I looked and nodded, he then ran to retrieve more and I gulped.

"I think we got it, the bags are pretty light."

"What are these for?" He pushed. I guess he fought himself then, cause he smiled and scratched the back of his head. "You know what, I don't care what it's for. You boys do what you need, I'll be with Jin."

"Are you guys dating yet?"

"No- wait what do you mean by yet?" His head snapped towards me.

I only shook my head and went to get more bags.

...

While putting everything in their room, Jimin began to whine. "Sleepy." He pulled at my wrist and pouted, not letting me put anything else away.

"I'm almost done okay babe, just let me-"

"But I sleepy, want hyung tuck me in.."

I dropped the box of diapers and Taehyung jumped, staring up at me from his new coloring book. "Okay little one, let's get you ready for bed." Sure it was only 6 but I couldn't deal with a whining Jimin even out of little space.

"Which jammies do you want to wear?"

"Dinosaur!" He pointed in the closet where I had hung his onesie up.

"Okay Mochi, let's get this bath in, want undies or a diaper?"

He held up two fingers, telling me the second option.

"V w-wan bath t-too." Little space means no alien language, he has been speaking it less and less even in big space. That means he's getting more comfortable, also Hoseok isn't there to make fun of him- I mean his CLASSMATES aren't there to make fun of him.

"Okay, what onesie do you want to wear?"

"J-just w-wan diaper." He whispered.

...

"Hyung... how come you baby Tae hyungie And Jiminie hyung?"

"Because they are um... playing pretend." His confused look turns into one of playfulness.

"Oh, can Kookie play? I wanna be the hyung."

"Oh, I just remembered, I got you a toy too today when I went to the store."

"Really! Is it Iron Man?" I tilted my head.

With a high pitched voice and eyes not meeting his, I answered hesitatantly. "Not...quite." Then I snapped. "But this toy is far more special. It gets rid of monsters and fights crime! And it always talks to you when you feel lonely and he always makes you laugh!"

This caught his attention. "Where is he?"

"He's in my room, I kept him tucked in so that he would be nice and warm for you." He giggled and I picked him up, walking to my room. His gasp was heard, not used to this side of me.

You see, after I put the boys to sleep, I asked Youngjae to go back to the store and pick up a specific toy. He found it quickly, telling me that I was the most adorable big brother ever and that he would gladly have my babies so we could have our own kids.. and some other shit.