Chapter 10

Seokjin was awoken by his best friend groaning all the way to his room. "Kim Seokjin you crazy man."

He jumped onto him and the latter had the air knocked out of him. "What?"

"You! Your neighbors are all talking about how you invited all those demons in here!" A slap to the back of the head. "What happened to not getting sucked in?"

"I changed my mind. That poor man is suffering and someone needs to teach them some respect." He groaned and I tried to cover my face so that it wouldn't get ruined.

"Dumb dumb stupid!" Three more smacks to the head. "Those aren't your children! Not your responsibility!"

"Hey! Stop it! Plus...they're not that bad. They cleaned up after I fed them and look, I'm still alive." He smacked his best friend. "How come you didn't tell me you were dating?"

Joshua blushed. "Oh that...we're not really dating. He's like a younger brother."

"A younger brother wouldn't have slept with you."

"We didn't!"

"Sure." They laughed and then Seokjin gasped. "Joshua guess what! Namjoon said if I manage to turn his kids into perfect angels in two weeks he'll give me two vacations to wherever I want whenever I want!"

"Oh...so you just wanted a vacation? Is that why you're doing it? He is the richest man in this city."

"No...it's not like that. I don't need his money. I just...I don't know." Joshua sat up on the bed and looked out the window. Jimin was fighting with Jungkook and they looked pretty pissed.

"Well...all I can say is good luck with your sugar daddy."

"He's not my- he's only a few years older than me!"

"But he's also rich and hot as hell." He then looked at Seokjin's three collection jars and one was full, the second had a few bills in it. "Hmm, That jar was barely half way last time I came."

"N-Namjoon gave that to me for taking care of his kids and cooking for them."

"Sugar daddy confirmed." Joshua poked his best friend. "Come on, princess. Take advantage of this. When will you ever get an opportunity like this again?"

"I'm not taking advantage of that poor man! He's stressed as it is, why would I become a bigger burden?"

"Come on!~" more pokes.

"No. Go get yourself a sugar daddy and leave me alone."

"There was this guy named S.Coups. he's an underground rapper. He did think I was hot so I'll think about it."

"Joshua! I was kidding!"

"Hmm it is a good idea though."

"Ugh.." Seokjin is now well aware that his best friend is a hoe. "What about your 'little brother' you didn't sleep with?"

"Exactly. My little brother I didn't sleep with. He's almost family." A blush formed on his cheeks as he spoke.

"Very believable."

"I'm just teaching him Korean! His family moved here a while ago and only his dad speaks Korean!"

"Sure."

Once again I'm just winging this lol I wrote all the way up to chapter 13 but after that I'll be fucked hehe fun

Also I'm low on sugar and inspiration