47

I know I sad I would end this book at 30 chapters but I'm seriously gonna end it soon this time, I swear I'll stop stalling it.

.....

Hoseok

"I think we should start getting ready, the reporters will be there without us."

"Appa, do we take everything now?"

"No, I'll hire a crew for that."

What the hell is going on? I opened my eyes and saw blackness still. I wanted to scream until I sniffed and smelt strawberry banana with a hint of coconut.

"Tae, when did you come back in my room?" We had woken up probably an hour after Appa got home and I remember going back to sleep alone, hours later. His little fists were clinging to my shirt as I kissed the top of his head. His eyes slowly opened and then he closed them again.

"N-Not Little today...but still w-wanted cuddles." I only wrapped my arm around him and patted his back.

The door opened and Tae lifted his head, I could see.

"Morning boys, we're going somewhere special so I'd like it if you had woken up and gotten ready, let's get a move on yeah! Hey Tae, how are you feeling?"

"Big.."

"Perfect! Everyone get ready and be in the car in 20!" What the hell went up his ass and infected him with the happy virus?

Taehyung got up and stretched, walking out and not saying a word.

I grabbed a change of clothes and went to shower, doing all of my morning routines.

I had five minutes before Appa was screaming all of our names. "Did I already say Yoongi? YOONGI!"

"You said my name first!"

"Well come on then!"

And with that we were out the house. Mr. Seokjin was in the front seat and holding our Appa's hand. "Got your phones? Everyone brush their teeth?" Jimin looked down.

"Here's a mint." Mr. Seokjin offered.

He took it and smiled, laying across mine and Yoongi's laps. Our van was different from other cans. It had two seats in the middle much like the front seats for a walk way to the back, but it had a secret seat in the middle of you pressed a button and it connects the three seats, making it comfortable for everyone. Yoongi, Jimin, and I were in the middle while Tae and Jungkookie were in the back.

"How could you forget on such an important day to brush your teeth?"

"Sorry Appa.."

"It's okay Jiminnie, your Appa is just a little excited, don't mind him."

"Today I'm giving my speech! Opening that special program for special children! If this works you kids will be back in school! And then-"

Seokjin squeezed his hand and and Appa looked for a quick second before looking back at the road ahead. "What else is today?" I asked softly.

"That's a secret."

Yoongi smiled at me, we made eye contact and I could basically hear his thoughts. 'It's a secret and you won't find me talking'

When I looked back at Jungkook, he had a bubble in his mouth. That's a sign that he is trying not to speak. I looked down to Jiminnie and he was sucking on that peppermint and rolling his eyes to look at as many things as possible. Taehyung seemed to be the only clueless one besides myself.