Chapter 25

Namjoon

"So no more going to Seokjin's house unless you're sick too. In other words if I hear a sneeze you're out." All of the boys were seated on the floor or on the couch, except for Yoongi who was stood behind the couch and barely listening.

"Sounds reasonable, its been a little over two weeks appa Joon, is he staying in our life?" Hoseok asked, picking at a bracelet.

"Well...he isn't a bad guy and he's changed you guys already without even doing much..I applaud him."

"I like him, can I marry him appa?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Do you know what that means Kookie?"

"Yeah huh, when you like someone really much you marry them and stay with them forever and forever!"

"Um," I gave my dimply smile, "Sure babe, if that's what you want." He smiled so wide that his nose scrunched up and his eyes disappeared.

"Can I go to his house now appa? I miss him."

"Kookie, I told you no already. He's very sick. He'll get you sick too."

"But...I don't get sick appa, the yucky juicey keeps me perfect.. His fingers did that thing, where they twitch so much that he grips into his shirt. He was about to cry.

"Kook-" he covered his nose with his index finger and closed his eyes. I was no longer interested in what I was saying as his mouth opened and his head fell back.

"Ah~" he said softly, before quickly snapping his head forward and letting out a big sneeze. The force of it made him stumble forward so much that he fell into Hoseok. I watched as he wiped his nose into his shirt and cuddled into the older, who tried to push him away.

"That was so gross please just-no." Jungkook's nose still ran as he hummed a song.

"Both of you, out. Everyone else we are buying more face masks and those air filters to keep it clean."

"Yay!" Jungkook coughed and smiled. "To my wife's house!" He pulled as hard as he could on Hoseok's arm to get him to move. "Come on you hippo, we gotta move."

"I don't understand why I have to go. I'm not even sick. I have a strong immune system. Just give me a mask and I'll be fine."

"After that, and Kookie has what Jin has, I think the fuck not. I'm sorry kid but as if now you guys live with Seokjin. I'll buy all the soups and medication you need but please don't get me sick." I know I sound like an asshole of a father but I can't get sick, I love them to bits but please stay back with those filthy germs.

"Fine, whatever." He picked up Jungkook and began to walk out.

"Wait, let me give you his medications." I ran into the kitchen and got the two bottles that said Kim Jung Kook on them. "Get going now, have fun."

~

"So I did get you sick little one? I'm sorry." Jungkook shook his head and kissed the older's nose.

"I get to be with my wife now." He giggled. "Appa said we gotta stay but I don't wanna leave." He hugged me as I gave a side glance at Hoseok, who was on his phone. He hadn't said much since he walked through the door.

"You haven't sneezed or coughed since you walked in, you're not sick right?" He shook his head.

"Jungkook used me as a snot rag and appa Joon got scared."

"It was a big sneeze, Hoseokie hyung broke my fall." He laughed, which was followed by a wet cough.

"I don't get sick, so I'm just gonna go in one of the rooms." Hoseok got up and walked out.

"So, I'm your wife now Kookie?" I teased. He nodded, clinging to my shirt. "Why?"

"Because you're nice to me, you cook really good, and you're pretty." He spoke honestly. As honest as a kid his age could.

"Well thanks Kookie, I guess I'm your wife." He smiled up at me and attempted to kiss a place right under my nose. I dodged it and laughed. He pouted and tried again. I turned my head the other way.

"Let me~" he held my face and tried again. He was very weak, so I still turned my head.

"Kookie, I'll let you kiss me when you're your appa's age."

"But what about now? I wanna kiss you now." He tried one more time and I stopped his face by catching his cheeks in my hand. His lips were still puckered like a fish but more pouty.

"Yo soym een" he mumbled, pulling away and laying on me again. "My tummy hurts." He whispered."

"I'm sorry Kookie, but your appa hasn't gotten us the medicine yet. Want me to rub your tummy?" He nodded. "You have to let go of me first Kookie, I can't rub your tummy otherwise." He still didn't let go. When I attempted to pull him off he started to whine.

"Kookie..."

"I don't want to let go." I tried again and he whimpered.

"Okay, I guess we'll just wait for the meds."

Just putting this out there, Jungkook has a crush on Jin but they will NOT date. I just thought it was cute so I added that. No illegal relationships here (I have nothing against those kinds of stories, its just so many people who hate it which stops me from writing it. Fun fact: this book was supposed to be all types of fucked up but bff wanted to read my book so I made it innocent.)