Chapter 20

Seokjin

"Seokjinnie! Guess who's motherfucking-oh my god!" I heard my best friend screech. I ran out my room to see Joshua and Hoseok eyeing eachother.

"Mr. Jin, who is this?" Hoseok sipped his tea and then looked toward me. He wanted to come over and be by himself, so I allowed him in while I did my own thing. But the new presence in the room caused a disruption.

"This is my best friend, Joshua. Speaking of, can I talk to you in the room?" I grabbed him and dragged him without another word.

"They spend the night now?" I nodded.

"Hoseok didn't want to go home because of what happened yesterday. Don't worry, he's the only one that's- oh fuck!" In my closet was Jungkook. He was asleep on the floor. I thought he was dead! His arm was on the ground above his head and the door was cracked open, stopping where his arm was.

"Why are they always here!"

"They're not that bad Josh, can I tell you what happened now?"

"Did they poison you?"

"No, Yesterday Hoseok pulled a bad prank on Yoongi. I stopped them from fighting and talked to Yoongi outside and I think I got through to him. But Hoseok...Namjoon has never disciplined them before and I think he took it too far with him... I talked to him somewhat but.." I blushed.

"What happened?" He examined my face- I mean really. Hand on my chin turning it left and right. "You're blushing! What did you guys do?"

"H-he kissed me. We kissed. I-I didn't know what to do but my body reacted to his almost immediately." Joshua smiled but frowned.

"And his kids? Are they getting better? It's been a week and a day I believe."

"Yeah they are improving... I'm worried though." I scratched my ear lobe. "If they get better, more normal, they won't be able to go back to school...for more than one reason. They're not in the right level of education currently, and no school will accept them."

"I-" he covered his mouth. I glared at him. "I hate you, but I'm a teacher...I could give them some books as long as Namjoon pays for them and some work to see exactly what they know...they're not gonna turn my books into confetti or weapons are they?"

"They won't, they'll stay with me at all times." I hug him and kiss his cheek. "Thank you Joshy!" He wipes the kiss and blushes.

"Don't do that, Vernon would kill me." I gasp.

"I fucking knew it! Josh why didn't you just tell me you were a thing?!"

"Mr. Seokjinnie, I'm sleeping..." I rolled my eyes and went to pick the small child up.

"It's time to wakey wakey." He laid on my shoulder for a few seconds and groaned.

"Why?"

"Because you don't need to be sleeping anymore." Still having his eyes closed, he raised his head.

"Why?"

"Because it's the middle of the day and I'm sure you're not supposed to be in my closet. Plus, I want you to meet my friend." His eyes opened and Joshua's eyes met his. It looked kind of cute cause he had seen the man and pushed the door open and smiled up at him sleepily.

"Hey, it's that dood who always looks at our house and runs into his car! Mr. Jumpy feet!" He giggled. Joshua blushed and looked down.

"Hi I'm Jungkook! But you gotta call me kookie okey?"

"Hi...kookie, it's very nice to...meet you." Gosh, he's so awkward. Jungkook rolled over so that he could put his chin in his palm, getting a better look at the man next to me.

"You're pretty." Jungkook eyed the model like man.

"Someone has working eyes! Kookie you've gotten on my good side already!" He picked up the small boy from the closet and spun him around.

"Yay!" He held on tight to the skinny man. "Faster!" His laughter filled the whole house. Hoseok came into the room, most likely shocked that his brother managed to sneak back into the house last night- if he ever left. I could tell by the look on his face and the fact that he stopped walking. He probably came because of the noise.

"Woah, is he gonna let him go? I watched shows where they threw people like that and they flew so far! But they always had broken something while landing..." Joshua stopped spinning and held him close.

"He's my new friend, I'd never hurt this little kookie."

"Oh...he's a good kid." He whispered and left.

"Did I say something wrong?" I sighed.

"That's one of the problems I was trying to tell you. Hoseok says that everyone is loved except for him...he hates not being good enough but doesn't know how to change his ways. I don't know how to help him, I feel guilty.." I whispered.

"Hoseokie feels like that?" Jungkook's eyes watered. "Down Jumpy." He tugged his shirt. Joshua put him down and he ran off, probably to his older brother.

"Do you think he's maybe depressed or something? I think I could help...I kinda feel bad that I thought so low of him the most. Plus I deal with children his age all the time." Joshua smiled.

"That would be lovely, so you're not scared of the kids anymore?"

"Fuck yeah I'm still scared, but I'll keep it to myself and do what I can to help. You'll be seeing more of me so don't get booty raped while I'm here."

"That wouldn't happen."

"What?" His eyes widen.

I smirk.

Updating regularly is hard especially when school is coming up and my sleep schedule is fucked like it's 1 am and I'm writing this only because I don't show my books enough attention. School starts in 2 days and I probably won't update much (I don't update much period but that's not the point) but I do read a lot in my spare time hehe, recommend me some good books please 💖