Short

"Appa, Jiminnie cry all day!"

Jungkook pulled at my shirt as I walked through the door. Where did he come from? I checked the cameras before I even pulled up and the living room was clear...

"Where is Yoongi and Hoseok?" He shook his head.

"Jiminnie didn't WANT them! He threw play bricks at Hoseokie and hit Yoongi hyungie!"

"Where is my baby?" I haven't seen Jin yet.

"D-dada want Diminie?" My head snapped in that direction and I could see that he'd been crying his little heart out. As he approaches me I didn't have the heart to tell him that I was talking about my boyfriend.

"Come here baby, dada missed my little prince."

"Appa..." more tears, I wonder what happened.

"What happened baby?"

"Want Appa." He sniffled, as I held him in my chest I felt his tiny hand slip into my hair. What's with the hair, even out of Little space he touched my hair a lot.

"Appa! Let me play in your hair!"

"Leave my scalp be Jimin.."

"But it's so soft!"

"Fine.."

"Why are you crying? Appa will always have time for his little prince. Can you stop crying for Appa?"

"Diminie try.." he hiccuped, wiping at his eyes as more and more tears covered his cheeks.

"Is Tae also in Little space?"

"No appa, Tae hyungie and Hoseokie hyung in dance room. Hoseokie hyung wanted to show him something."

I nod, looking at my middle child. He was just too cute, but seeing him like this hurt my poor heart. I just wanted him to be happy. "Wanna go get ice cream?" I asked the two. Jimin nodded as Jungkook jumped up and down screaming ice cream over and over.

"Why is the little runt screaming? Hey Appa Joon." The oldest looked down in my arms and smiled. "You got him to calm down! It's a miracle!"

"Gimmie..." he reached." The oldest held out a Pacy, which happened to be his favorite, and a Pua stuffy.

"Oh, you want?" Yoongi examined the two. "I would have never guessed."

"Yooni!"

"Give it to him, please, I don't want him crying again." Yoongi only nodded and took Jimin, cradling him as he popped the pacy into his mouth and placing the toy in his arms.

"Are we getting ice cream? Can I call Youngjae to come?"

"Of course, we'll have to find a place closer to him though, I don't want him on the streets long."

"Ooh! Appa there's this one place that we always go to- or used to- remember!?" He couldn't even hold in his excitement. Yoongi looked 6 again with that huge smile.

"I remember, I remember the cashier that flirted with you too."

"Appa, that was the worst day ever and you know it."

I only shrugged. "Text him the address, and that we'll be there in about an hour."

"Appa- Tae and Hoseok are still in the dance room, I'm gonna go get them...and Appa Jin too." Smiling now.

All of the kids accept Seokjin, not only as my boyfriend but as their second dad. I guess Seokjin was right, there was nothing to worry about. These kids love him, we're a family.

That made my plans for the future much easier.

I don't feel the excitement when I write anymore, like I feel like I'm doing homework and I have to meet that deadline every time I go to write a new part on any of my books, which is strange because I write more in my notebook of all the book ideas and plans for certain books than I do actually writing them... it's a little scary because I'm supposed to love writing, I want to be a writer in the future...but if I start to hate writing now...how will I get to that point where I'm selling my books worldwide?