Chapter 29

"So Mr. Kim hired me to be your personal nurse, how are you guys feeling?" A lady with long brown hair and a warm smile almost sings.

Jungkook rushes to hide from her yet Joshua catches him on his way out of where he came from. He lied on the man's shoulder, whining and saying 'lemme go' nonstop.

"Little one, do you like candy?" He froze and mumbled a silent answer, being yes, he loved candy. "I have candy roses, I only give them to the cutest most well behaved little ones. Would you like one? It tastes really good."

Joshua put the now squirming child down and he ran to the woman to receive his candy. "Thank you!" Jungkook ripped it open and she pet his head.

"How are you feeling here?" She gestured towards her nose and Jungkook put his finger in it to show her the outcome.

"My snot isn't green or yellow anymore! All clear!" Jin and Kookie laughed at the pun while the nurse only smiled.

"Now let me see if you've still got the sickies okay?" He nods as she grabbed his hand and connected a small device to his finger.

"This checks your heart rate okay?"

He nods and wiggled it around, smiling. After checking his heart rate, the nurse checked his throat for redness, took his temperature, and finished with the basics (height and weight)

"You seem to be healthy, good job cutie."

Jungkook stared at her lovingly and smiled.

Seokjin watched as she began packing up. "Um excuse me, ma'am." She paused.

"Need anything?" Her smile dropped for the man and Seokjin wanted to question it but decided against it. She was probably trying to keep her professionalism.

"Um, Mr. Kim hired you for two patients, not one." Her eyes widened and she stood up, bowing.

"My mistake, are you my second patient?" Seokjin nodded and gave a soft smile. "Super sorry, oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Nurse Park." She held her hand out for Seokjin to shake and that he did.

"Kim Seokjin."

"I'll just do the same thing then, would you also like a chocolate rose?"

"Sure." They both smiled.

...

"You both seem to be in top shape. Mr. Kim mentioned calling him after I leave."

"Will do Ms. Rose."

"Oh, my name is-"

"I know, Ms. Park. But I'll call you Ms. Rose for now. What's your first name love?"

"C-Chaeyoung." His smile softened- if that was even possible. He smiled down at the female and she bit her lip.

"Beautiful."

Seokjin

After that line, Joshua came out the room with Hoseok and gasped at the scene.

"Ma'am, by all means back the fuck away! That man is poison!" He started a weird dance which made Ms. Park gape.

"I know that song!"

Joshua began speaking English to her and she responded in a funny accent.

"Omg where are you from?!"

"I'm from New Zealand! My girlfriend and I love that group so so much!"

"We could like be gay bffs!" Joshua hugged her and she ruffled his hair laughing. Joshua started singing that song from Frozen yet changing the lyrics. I know because I watched the movie enough to know the words 'Gay Best Friend' and 'Fucked society' don't appear in the lyrics.

"I'm Joshua." Oh, Korean.

"Roseanne, Korean name Chaeyoung."

"Oh, my Korean name is Jisoo." They hugged again until I cleared my throat.

"Oh Mr. Kim, this is very unprofessional. Terribly sorry."

"No, its fine. I wouldn't stop a gay friendship from starting."

They smiled at each other as I got my phone to call my Namjoon.

"Hello? How did it go? Still sick?"

"Not physically, no. I'll drop the kids off to you- " before I finished my sentence, a sneeze cut me off. It was like slow motion. I turned my head to the source and gasped.

"Hoseok!"

"No!"

Idek fite me