Short

Namjoon

"Joonie, why are you crying?" I heard as soon as I looked up from the phone. Seokjin was sitting there, hand placed gently on my shoulder, and as his eyes met mine I couldn't hold it in anymore.

My arms were thrown onto his big shoulders as I wailed and sniffled all over his shirt, smiling and coughing up a lung. It got real ugly real fast. "I love his family so much!" I then released the man from my death grip and got up and hugged my second oldest. His smile slowly went away as he saw my tears and he started to sniffle.

"Appa cry!" Jungkook announced, whining.

"Oh my god no!" Yoongi covered his ears, the crying fest began. After Jungkook came the twins, and then for some reason Youngjae pitched in "breakfast is over for me, I'll go get Mr Youngbae." He dismissed himself and left the house.

The only person not crying was the man rubbing my back as I squeezed Hoseok into my chest.

"I don't care how old you get, you'll still be my little sunshine." I whispered, or tried to at least.

"I love you Appa." He wiped his tears into my shirt.

"That's fucking gross, but I'll let it pass this once," I laughed, letting him go and grabbing Seokjin's hand. "Kiddies, come to Appas." All three snapped their heads towards us and had grabby hands.

Hoseok picked up Taehyung as Jimin crawled into my arms. Jungkook hugged both Seokjin and I together by our waists, no longer crying but laughing.

"Why so tall?" His laughter continued.

"You're almost as tall as me, you're not a little baby anymore little one."

"Uh huh, hyungies are too! We're all litttle babies!"

"Really? Wanna wear diapers and suck on paceys?" He thought about it. He let go. He walked away.

"Namjoon, is....is everything settled? Does he know?"

"Know that you're my Appa? Obviously. And I have a secret of my own." He got up and ran to his room, sinister look on his face.

"Well, it was nice knowing you." I mumbled.

He looked at me confused. Even Seokjin knew. The kids were all around us, a fair distance from Youngjae and Youngbae. It wasn't until a gasp was heard that they figured out what was happening.

"Why the hell did a balloon filled with- oh my god is this lemon juice!"

"And whipped cream!" Three more balloons before the two took cover behind the couch.

"Not in my living room!" Seokjin took charge and marched towards the stairs. The balloons begin flying in his direction and he takes the bullets like nothing, gaining in on the child.

"Backup! I need backup!"

"Nobody's gonna-" Seokjin was cut off by the three little ones pulling out water guns that hadn't been used since last Christmas for this same exact reason.

"Get him!"

Idk man, I'm tired and need a distraction from homework. A real chapter should come out in a few days