Short

Yoongi

"Just go away, oh my god stop." I blushed out of ager of course. This fucking old ass man is trying to pull me out of my room. Who the fuck does he think he is anyways? I'm Kim fucking Yoongi.

"Your Appa said ALL of the children have to be at my house today. So get up and let's go." He sighed and let go for a second. A second was all I needed to push him and slam my door, locking it shut and diving for my phone.

"Yoongi! Fine bye." I heard him walking away and I put my headphones back in, playing the video. My hand slipped into my pants as I hid under the thick blankets.

~

"Hyung? Mr. Seokjin told me to bring you food." He knocked harder. "Every time I come by I get no response." More knocking.

What the fuck man.

I woke up and heard Hoseok's voice from outside my door. What time is it?

19:45?! Just then my stomach growled and I moaned in pain.

"Hyung!" Slowly I got up and unlocked the door, hunching over in pain.

"Holy fucking balls man!" Hoseok dropped the food and jumped back, eyes wide.

"You're naked and dying oh god!" He ran off and I grabbed the food container, sliding it open and eating with my hands.

"What's wrong again?"

"Look! Now he's turning into some animal!" Seokjin looked at me as I growled. The container was nearly empty and I tried to cover myself.

"This is why you shouldn't spend all day in your room. I bet he hasn't even had sunlight today." He crossed his arms and walked into my room. I eyed his every move until he ripped the curtains open, making me hiss in pain and cover my arms and face.

"Is he a vampire now?"

"Well I'm sure vampires don't like garlic or food in general so no." He pointed at the container and Hoseok 'oh'd

"Mr. Seokjinnie when is appa coming home?" The youngest walked in.

When we made eye contact he bit his lip and covered his privates. "Mr. Seokjinnie, I'm peeing." He ran to the bathroom as the man rolled his eyes.

"You're coming out your room young man, for at least 3 hours and you're taking a shower."

"I listen to nobody." I whispered

"Well if you wanna live you'll listen to me, you smell like a sushi truck."

"Fine, ugh."

I only wrote this cause I'm dry lol I'll be doing some shorts now