Qing grimaced, "No...not that home. I mean, my parents' house. And you are on speaker..."

"Oh my God!" We heard scrambling noises from the other line. "Hello Sirs, Ma'am...uhm..." and on lower tone "Damn it, Wang Qing why didn't you said it earlier?

"We can hear you," I said to warn BaoBao.

We heard a faint "fuck", followed by a hurried "sorry" and "shit".

He is...cluelessly adorable.

Then BaoBao's voice came out clear from Qing's phone, "I will just email the details to you. If you will do what I think you will do, make sure that Dr.SengYou talks with the press. He is in Internal MD and he was stationed with kids before. Plus he register well on TV."

"Okay, thanks for the advice." Qing said. "I will expect those datas. And ready the stage. How about that new commercial we are readying?"

"It's ready, but it's due to be launched next week to the TV stations. Why?"

"I want to add a few component to it. And can it be aired tonight?" Qing asked.

"If it's some minor changes, that is doable. But we will pay a lot more if you want it to be aired in a rush," BaoBao said.

"Spare no mind about the cost. I will handle it. I will email back the details of the changes I want to be made for the new commercial. I will see you later. Anything else?"

"Nothing. Just call me when you are done with your meeting. I will call Dayu next..." BaoBao gasped when he realized his mistake. "I mean I will...bye," he just stopped trying at the end there.

What should I do to him? BaoBao is...

Qing pocketed his phone again. Baba frowned at him, "What is your plan? We are reserving those datas for another recheck..."

"Let's release it now." Qing said. "I will contact some of the patients on that trial treatment. A new blood medical procedure to reduce relapse in leukemia, especially on children, will be something everyone can rejoice about. Then we can present Wowo's impressive resume to people through the new commercial for the hospitals. We will not shy away with the issue but Wowo doesn't need to come out and address the issue personally. For now..."

Those sounds like some solid plans.

"Why are you helping?" Wowo asked my brother.

"Because this is my fault. It happened because I approached Chairman Feng and asked him questions," Qing confesses.

"Questions about what?" I frowned at him.

Qing stared at me, "About Nana's past with Feng LiXong...her first love." He said.

"Wang Qing!" Our parents and Wowo exclaimed Qing's name while I blinked rapidly at him.

"Who is Nana's first love?" I look at everyone on our living room. Most member of my family evaded my eyes, my brother shrugged. "This is the past Wowo have with Feng LiXong, that Dayu's grandfather was Nana's first love."

"Qing," Baba gave my brother an exasperated look. "You shouldn't have done that..."

"I have to know," Qing replied in a mulish tone. "You talked about Dayu's grandfather harassing Nana before while she was carrying you, Baba..."