Brothers friend| Juicewrld Part Two

Y/n Pov

" Jarad what the fuck" Ski says "why the fuck are you kissing me up my sister" Ski says walking towards Jarad "Ski calm down" I say walking towards him " Fuck no Y/n manz kissing up my sis" Ski says "I didn't mean to" Jarad says " Don't fucking touch her again" Ski says and grabs his collar of his shirt and slams him against the counter "Chill stoke" X says walking in "fuck no manz touching up my sis" He says "bro I'll leave" Jarad says " wait hold up why the fuck you controlling I'm 19 and the last time I recall you ain't my dad so stop and last me and him have been dating so the fuck" I say looking at juice and he gives me a weird look back " uh yeah we have" Jarad says " what the fuck and what the fuck I swear to go Jarad I'm going to fucking kill you" Ski says and punches Jarad repeatedly "Ski stop" I say trying to pull him off then Jarad starts punching him and pushes him go the floor and gets in top of him punching till his nose bleeds and lip bleed " GUYS STOP BOTH OF YOU" I yell pulling off Jarad " SKI GET YOUR ASS UP AND INTO THE FUCKING BATHROOM AND JARAD GET IN MY FUCKING BEDROOM" I yell " Manz ain't going in your bedroom" Ski Says quietly "SHUT THE FUCK UP IM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT GET UP" I yell and everyone looks in shock and walks away.
5 minutes later
" You and Jarad ain't really dating are y'all" X says coming up to me "nah" I say " you kiss him or he kiss you" he asks " why does it matter" I ask " cause I know he has been liking you for a very long time all the boys knew but ski and well you" He says to me "really" I ask "yeah Manz liked you for a very long time he was gonna tell ski but we all knew ski well would do that" he says "yup great brother I have" I say " he is a great one Y/n he just looking out for you I I'll talk to him and fix him up you go fix up your " boyfriend" " He says laughing " ok ok sometimes I think you and Ski would be such a cute couple" I say laughing walking out of the kitchen and Manz gives me a death glare " haha what some fans thinking that haha check wattpad" I say smiling at him and he walks away.

I walk upstairs and into my room to see Jarad looking at a mirror " how you feeling" I ask and he jumps a little "fine" he says "want me to help with the cuts" I ask "nope I'm fine" He says "why you so moody at me now" I ask "ah the kitchen shit shouldn't have happened I didn't mean to do any of that" He says looking at me "oh" I say sadly looking down "yupp" he says getting up.

Mean while that's happening this going on

Ski pov

I just ruined every thing my sister my friend fuck bro. "aye can I come in" X knocks " yeah" I say "why Ski" X asks "Why what" I ask "why you doing this to your sister I know you protecting her I know and I know once you Lose your whole family but you ain't gonna lose her Y/n loves you you have to understand she's gonna find love and have a family and me and the guys didn't tell you but we all knew for a long time-" X says as I interrupt him " you knew they was dating wow X" I say "my god listen no they ain't dating she just said that to make you mad and second as I was SAYING me and the boys knew for a long time that Juice liked your sis you and her didn't know that and juice was scared to tell you cause he knew you was gonna do that" X says "really" I ask "yes he loves your sister a lot he has always protected her when that guy was about slap her he beat the fuck and literally almost killed the guy when she was scared cause of a nightmare he drove here he will do anything for her remember that" X says looking at me " can I talk to him" I ask " uhh with me in the room yes" X says "no me and him" I say "then no cause I know you" X says " please I won't do anything on god" I say " fine I'll go get him but if you beat him Y/n will kill you just warning" X says " just go get him" I say.

Y/n Pov

I was just about to talk to him when X knocked on the door "ayo Juice Stoke wanna talk to your ass alone" X says and Jarad looks at me and X " Why" He asks " Just go" X says as Jarad walks past me and walks thru the door " he might kill him you know" I say " Nah he won't trust me" X says walking into the room " you look sad" X says "eh it's nothing" I say " tell me" he says " he said that the kitchen shit shouldn't have happened" I say looking down. X comes up to me giving me a hug " he just upset trust me he was holding in a smile the whole time if he regret it he wouldn't have says y'all was "a thing" "X says " eh he's right it shouldn't have happened" I say looking down " oh please you wanted that to happen" X says "Shhh" I say smiling. Then there's a knock on the door and me and X look over to see Jarad and Ski. " hi"Ski says "yoo" I say " I'm sorry" Ski says " great" I say "For real I'm sorry I just don't wanna lose my baby sister" Ski says " ah you won't" I say going up to him "I hope not" he says hugging me " I'm sorry to" I say " no it's ok now go talk to Juice" he says pushing me and juice in a room and closing the door.

" it's alright if you don't wanna talk" I say looking down " I realized I don't like you Y/n When we kissed I knew I didn't like you" He says looking at me "understandable haha eh I'll never have a guy who loves me" I say walking to the door " Now I didn't say I didn't love you cause I know damn well I love you and that kiss fuck, it was fucking amazing I fucking love you just took me time to see that" he says turning me around " I love you Y/n" he says looking at me " I love you Jarad" I say. He pull me close to him leaning in kissing my lips and kisses down to my neck and was about to leave a mark " stoppp" I say pushing him away "whyyy" he says smiling and kissing my lips "this is why" I say pulling the door open and all the boys fall to the ground " Hi guys how y'all doing" I say laughing " it's nice down here wait wait is that ahh das a spider" Ski yells jumping and all the boys jump and start running " haha y'all are girls swear now go play fortnite" I say as I begin to close the door "Juice you coming" Trippie asks "nah Imma stay here for a while" He says closing the door and pushing me against it kissing my lips " you sure you don't wanna play" I ask " And leave this nope rather be here baby" he says kissing my lips "hold on" I say opening the door and the boys push away from the door "seriously I'm going to kill you guys leaveeeee" I say chasing them down the hall and they go running and I walk back up to my room and Jarad stares at me kissing my lips roughly pulling me into the room and locking the door.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS ONE I REALLY LIKED IT IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS THAT YALL WANT ME TO DO COMMENT OR MESSAGE AND ILL TRY MY BEST TO DO THEM 💛💛