Bakery| Ski Mask The Slump god

DID YALL SEE THE VIDEO OF SOME NEXT FAN "fuck x that women beating hoe" that's just fucked up in so many ways.

Y/n POV

Today just another day at my moms bakery she has owned it for years it's a family business and after I'm done work I go and work for a little and on weekends and my mom meets a lot of people every day like everyone in the town knows her it's kinda scary sometimes and she always makes me meet people literally always and tries to hook me up like god damn.

"Y/n we have three main orders two cakes and two dozen cupcakes and they are all different orders"My mom says handing me the list of what people want "Jesus why so many cupcakes"I ask "birthday party" My mom says "ah true alright I'll get started with all this witch one is the most important"I ask looking down at the list "The strawberry cheesecake I suggest you make that first"My mom says to me as she turns the sign to say open "okkk I'll do that now" I say as I turn around walking into the kitchen and start making the cheesecake.

An hour later and I set the cheesecake in the fridge and I just make cookies and brownies for the shop people always love those the most as I take out the fresh brownies and cookies I can hear my mom talking to someone but I could be wrong she tends to talk to herself but then I her a couple of guys talking. I mean she is married haha. I walk out with a tray of cookies and walks up to my mom placing the cookies down "Hiii Baby" My says smiling at me I look up at her smiling then look back down at the cookies start placing them on another tray "Guys this is my daughter Y/n" My mom says as I look up to see a big ass group of boys that I didn't even know was there I mean I did but not cute ones I smile at them "hi" I say "Y/n this is Jarad, Jahseh, Stokeley, Michael" she says going on and pointing to the rest of the boys "This the daughter you always talk about" The guys I think Stokeley was his name "The only daughter out of the boys" My mom says smiling "are y'all the boys who come here everyday" I ask "yeah how you know never seen you" Jahseh says "My mom always talks about you guys" I say laughing "they the nicest and plus the cute young boys" My mom says looking at me "Ma remember your married" I say laughing and everyone laughs "what would you boys want today" My asks looking at them "I want some of dem cookies" Jarad says "samee"All the boys say "We got brownies in the back" I say looking at them "the one with like the low key chocolate inside and it's hella warm• Stokeley asks "yes" I say laughing "YESS" All the boys says at the same time "haha I'll go get the cookies and brownies y'all just go take a seat" I say smiling walking to the back and getting the brownies and my ma follows behind me "They was cute huh" My moms says nudging my shoulder "haha ok will admit they are cute" I say grabbing the brownies "Stokeley was staring at you" she says smiling at me as we start walking into the front "Mhm he wasn't" I say as we walk out "Don't mhm me he staring at you right now"She says helping me put the cookies and brownies on a trey "you go sever them"my ma says handing me the trey and pushing me and I look back at her sticking at my tongue and then walking toward the boys "y'all the only bakery I will go to" Michael says "haha everything homemade" I say placing down the treys "Y'all got bless brownies and cookies" Jahseh says smiling at me "will admit I love the brownies my mom makes them for me and they will be gone by night" I say as I put the plates down "Y/n right" Jahseh asks "yeah"I say "how old are you"Stokeley asks "Twenty" I say to them "well damn you the same age as us your mom never say that"Stokeley says laughing "I'm still her baby girl" I say laughing making the boys laugh "well enjoy boys call if you need anything" I say walking back behind the counter "I saw them flirting" She whispers in my ear "They wasn't" I say low key blushing "honey I told them your age they know you twenty and stoke definitely knows your twenty" My mom says smiling at me "ahh shhh" I say blushing Severing other people.

After a while they get up to come and pay when they ask my mom something "Y/ma/n about that cooking class can we sign up for tomorrow" Jahseh asks "your lucky we have some spots and sure all you can plus Y/n be teaching" My mom says looking at me and I look over at her confused "yeah" I say confused "What time" Michael says "three to four thirty"My mom says "ok we will be there" Jahseh says smiling at my mom "see you guys tomorrow" I say looking at them and looking over to stoke smiling at me "bye boys" My mom says waving to them as they leave "mom I only sometimes teach cooking" I say looking at her "girl you teaching tomorrow no if's or buts" She says laughing "fine" I say walking to the back "and you'll be helping stoke and that group" She says winking "mommmm" I say whining.

HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS IMAGINE AND YES THERE IS A PART TO IF YALL HAVE ANY TOPICS OR RAPPERS YALL WANT MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛  ps I can relate to my ma trying to something like that 😂😂😂