Liking you| Lil Peep

This was supposed to be the 100th chapter

Alexis Pov

Today I was gonna hang out with my best friend Gus I havent seen him in a while due to tour and him being really busy with music since his album just came out but finally he had time and wanted to meet up at the studio and of course I said yes I missed him a whole lot.

I arrive at the studio and walk into where he was to see him chilling up on the couch in his phone "Ayeee Gus" I say walking up to him and he looks at me and smiles and gets up and gives me a hug "Ayeee bestie" He say "How you doing" I say to him as we pull out of the hug and I walk over to the chair and take a seat and he sits next to me "I'm tired as fuck" He says laughing "How was thanksgiving" He asks looking over at me "I was so full there was so much food how about you" I say laughing "God same the next day my ass was still full till like noon" He says laughing "Right like damn my ass gonna get fat" I say "I mean your ass alright fat but your body ain't fat so hush" He says and I looked at him raising my eyebrow "Don't even you always be posting ass pictures on Instagram" He says making me laugh "Ah true true" I say "What your ass up to in the studio" I say "I don't even know Bex wanna make a feat wit me but I'm just so tired wit the album and shiz" he says "Ah that's true shit be really stressful" I say "Shit is" He says "Was wrong since I came in you been looking sad" I say "A girl" He says "Oh" I say and my heart drops "What happened" I ask "I heard she got a boy and I have been liking her for a while" He says "Oh damn" I say and it hurts me even morecauseilikehimandhedontlike me (More cause I like him and he doesn't like me) "You ok" He says and I zone back in "Yeah" I say smiling.

***

I arrive back at home and open the door to see my bestie friend and her boy boyfriend Trippie chilling on the couch cuddling "Heyyy girl" She says pausing the show and they look at me "What's wrong" Red asks "Gus" I say walking over to them and sitting on one of the chairs "Oh no what happened" My bestie asks "Todaywewastalkingandhewastalkungaboutthisgirlandiknowitwasntme" I say fast and Red looks at me confused "Huh" He asks "They was talking and he was talking about this girl and she knows it ain't about her and she's been crushing on him for like a year now maybe longer" She says "Ohhhhh WAIT YOU LIKE GUS" Trippie says and I nod my head "God Damn y'all would be a cute couple" He says making me smile "for real y'all would be and I'm guessing you haven't told him you liked him" He says and I nod my head no "You shouldddd" He says "Meh" I say "Okkk how about I invite him over for a movie night and at the end you'll tell him" He says "No" I say "Cmon" He says "no" I say "I'll get you a dog if he says no" My bestie says "Bet" I say "Bet" She says "Alright deal" I say "I'll text him" He says pulling out his phone "Imma go change" I say and I get up and start walking to the stairs "Ouu" My bestie says winking at me "I wanna be comfortable" I say laughing and heading up stairs to find something warm and soft.

Outfit ^

Me and my bestie ended up matching mine was light blue and hers was light blue "You gonna get dick tonighttt" I say laughing walking into her room and she winks at me "Oh god I was joking" I say laughing "Alright lets head downstairs Gus should be here soon" She says and we walk out of her room and head downstairs and Red hears us and turns around "God Damn Girls" He says making us laugh "Oh shush" My bestie says and goes up to him hugging him "Y'all need a room" I say laughing walking over to the couch and taking a seat scrolling thru my phone "What we gonna watch" I ask "Home alone one" Red says "Ahhhhh I love that movie" I say smiling.

After a while Gas finally shows up and I answer the door "Hii" I says smiling and he looks at me from head to toe "Hi..." He says eyeing me "You ok" I say

Gus Pov

God damn she looked good "You ok" She asks "Yeah fine" I say snapping back and I smile at her.

Alexis Pov

"Cmon guys about to start the movie" Red says with my bestie in his arms and me and Gus walks over and I turn all the lights off and the room goes dark and I take a seat on the same couch on Gus and the movie starts.

After a while the room was getting cold and I grabbed a blanket and was watching and my bestie and Red were having make out session wit led them to going upstairs "Use a condom" I yell and I hear them laugh "They gonna be having babies soon" Gus says making me laugh "Immmaaa be an auntyyy" I say smiling "Shit getting cold" Gus says "Come over here den" I say "That's so far" He says and I glare at him and I get up walking towards him and I sit next to him placing the blanket back on me and him "Thank you" he says laughing "I'm so lost in this movie now" I say "Yeahhhhh sameee" He says "Aye I found out about the girl" He says "Oh" I say looking at him "Ah I found out she likes me" He says smiling and my heart sinks "That's good" I say fake smiling "Yeahhh" He says smiling "I just gotta talk to her" He says "Ouuu" I say my heart was broken shit sucks when I'm in love wit him "You ok" He asks "Yeah I'm ok" I say looking up at the tv "Red told me sum" He says "What" I ask "He told me you liked me" He says and my heart drops and starts racing and I get angry "Imma fucking kill him" I say getting up from the couch and Gus follows me trying to stop me and I rush upstairs "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON" I yell and open the door and they stop kissing and red knew I found out "WHAT THE FUCK RED" I yell "What did I miss" my bestie says "Your boy told Gus I liked him" I say getting more angry and she looks at him "YOU DID WHAT" She yells at him "Look I can explain" He says "I can't fucking trust can I" I say I can't believe he would do this to me "If you let him talk he knew I liked you and I wasn't gonna come cause I thought you found a boyfriend but he told me you liked me and that's why I came cause I have been liking you for the past year" He says and I look at him then red and walk up to red lightly slapping him "God damn" Red says and gets up and gives me a hug "I'm sorry but I know you like him a lot and he been talking about you for a while" He says "Sorry" I say "Don't worry I would be mad to" He says "Come" Gus says pulling us outta the hug and we walk out the room and into my room "I gusss since everything out" He says laughing making me laugh "Would you be mine" He asks "Of course I have been waiting" I say smiling and he smiles pulling me closer kissing my lips.

Ayoooo hope y'all enjoyed this imagine

This was requested by @XxpurpleVibesxx

Requests are open but you will have to wait two weeks

Vote and comment❤️❤️

Follow for updates ❤️💕