Missing you| Ski Mask The Slump God

Y/n Pov

It's been a month since I seen Stoke he has been travelling around performing and meeting people and I fricking miss him I'm so used to sleeping beside him every night it sucks when he first started the little tour we would Skype every night but it slowed down cause he would be performing and I would try to stay awake but end up falling a sleep so we haven't had a really deep convo it forever and I'm slowly getting depressed so I called up X saying that I was coming to visit and to not tell Stoke and well here I am in Toronto since I'm from here I know how dis place works but I have no car so I had to get X to pick me up I walk thru some tunnels and hallways till I see people waiting for there people when I see X trying to look for me it's 9pm so it's pretty dark I start walking up to him and calling his name "Is that X omggg" I say laughing and he turns around smiling and giving me a hug "Y/n jhezzz Ski missing you manz all sad he ain't even making music or drinking his tea" X says grabbing my bags as we start walking to his car "aww it's lonely without him to be honest like I have lived alone before but I'm just so use to him being there it got to me" I say in a sad tone "ah I understand you get used to it like a drug" X says as we walk a couple more minutes till we find his rental car and puts my stuff in the trunk as I get in the car then he comes a couple seconds later "how you feeling tho" he says turning the car on and backing out "eh I'm ok tired that flight took forever" I say laughing "is the whole gang there" I ask "yeah everyone there but I will warn you there are a couple girls there that been trying to get in bed wit Ski" He says "Well fuck maybe he don't need me here" I say in a sad tone "he does need you here trust me he has been pushing all the girls away" He says "eh" I say "don't you trust him" X asks "of course I do but some there girls are hella pretty and I'm just the bleh one" I say looking out the window "nah you beautiful trust me on that there was one point where most of the gang liked your ass and ski slapped me and the rest in the back of the head literally"X says laughing "haha really" I ask "yeah manz has a hard hit" He says laughing.

Finally after ten minutes we arrive at the studio that they were at. Me and X get out of the car walking towards the building "why you nervous" X asks "what if he doesn't want me here" I say looking at X "trust me he does want you here don't tell anyone I said this but he was gonna cancel the tour thing and come back home"X says looking at me "wait really" I ask "yeah he was" he says as he opens the door and I walk in him following behind me "what room y'all in" I ask looking at X "The hallway to the left and the first door on the right"X says pointing to the hallway as we turn and walk towards the room "wait you go stay like right by the door i go in he say sum to him and I'll be like Y/n texted me and then he'll ask then I'll be like she said here" He says "here" I ask " yeah and he'll be like what and then you'll walk in and be like yeah I'm here"X says "yess ok go in" I say as me and him walk and X goes in the room as I lean against the wall hearing what they saying. "Ayooo" X says "where did your ass go"Wifi asks I had to get something  from the hotel real quick" X says "I don't even wanna ask" Wifi says "Ayo Ski you ok you quiet as hell" X says "Manz missing Y/n she need to get her ass here real quick" Wifi says "ah facts well she texted me did she text you Ski" X asks "no I thought she was sleeping guess not she prob text me tomorrow or sum, what did she say to you" Ski says and asks "she said here" X says as I start smiling "here"ski asks knowing manz was confused I stop leaning against the wall and start walking into the room "Yeah I'm here" I say with a big smile as Ski turns around and looks at me then looks at X then realizes it me and jumps up running to me giving me a huge ass hug "BABYYYY" Ski says all happy "BABYY" I say hugging his tight "and y'all dumbass I thought I went back to the hotel" X says laughing "I missed you so fucking much" Ski says as he kisses my lips "I missed you to baby" I say as I hug him tight "ok we get it y'all miss each other now can you get your ass in the booth and record" Wifi says "fuck no not right now I missed my baby to much" he says as he pulls me to where he was sitting and pulls me on top of him. "AYE AYE AYEEE BABY GIRL BACK WIT ME" Ski says to his insta story "AYEEE" I say blowing a kiss into the camera and Ski posts it then kisses my neck "I was missing you"Ski says.

AYOOO HOPE YALL LIKED THIS IMAGINE I THOUGHT IT WAS HELLA CUTE IF YALL HAVE ANY REQUEST OF RAPPERS OR TOPICS YALL WOULD WANT ME TO DO EITHER MESSAGE OR COMMENT💛💛💛

ONE MORE THING IF YALL HAVE INSTA GO FOLLOW OFFICIALSTOKELEY NO I AINT HER BUT SHE POSTS GREAT ASS THINGS AND AYO SPAM COMMENTS SAYING IVY BROUGHT ME HERE OR SUM ISH 😂😂