Threesome With A Guy Prank| Craig Xen

Y/n Pov

"Aye guys I gotta hurry up but today we are doing a prank on my baby cause why not" I explain to the camera "So today im gonna be doing the I want a threesome with a guy prank cause I know damn well he gonna disagree with that idea and its gonna be funny as fuck to watch so since we are also vlogging and heading to the store he wont think anything of it" I say smiling as I grab the camera and I walk out the washroom and I see him heading down the stairs.

"Baby you ready" I say as he walks up to me and kisses my cheek "I need food" He says making me laugh as he grabs the camera "Yall be lucky she does these vlogs" He says and winks at the camera as I throw him the keys and he catches them "Damn good catch" I say laughing as I open the door him following behind me and making weird ass face to the camera I grab it as he locks the door and I head into the car waiting for his slow walking ass to get in the car and drive.

"Alright Imma place yall here and imma tell him I stopped recording and I will wait a little then do it" I say as I make sure the camera is secure in the spot and he finally makes it in the car "I ended the video for a little" I say and he nods as he starts to the "The things you do for your fans" He says as he leans over kissing my lips and we drive away he doesnt know a damn clue whats gonna happen next.

*

"Every damn light I swear" He groans and I laugh.

"Shush unless you wanna drive" He says and I look at him "Im to lazy to drive" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Stop being a baby we will get you food in a minute" I say and he looks over as the light turns green "Finally" He says.

"Can I ask you a question" I ask looking over at him and he nods and I look out the winodw trying to find a way to word it cause a bitch did not practice this.

"Cmon ask" He says as we hit another ed light and he groans "would you be up for another threesome" I ask looking over "Cause I know someone" I say and he raises his eyebrow looking at me the smiles.

"That girl from last time" He says as the light turns green "Nah she busy wit work she getting the bag" I say and he nods "Then who" He says "Tobby" I say and he looks at me then back at the road.

"What kind on girl name is that" he says and I roll my eyes "Not a girl you dumbass" I say and we hit another red light "Hold up Tobby is a man" He asks and I nod and he shakes his head no.

"Why you shaking your head for" I ask and he laughs "You want me/us to have a threesome with another man" he says and I nod "Yeah no not happening" he says as a red lights pops ups and I pout and he leans over kisses my lips "why baby it'll be fun" I say and he laughs again "For you or me" He asks and I give him the duh look "us" I say and he rolls his eyes as the light turns green.

"Cmon baby just think about it hes Bi soo" I say "No fuck no im ok wit bis and shit but fuck no i dont want another man seeing me naked nor do I want another naked man touching up my women" He says making me laugh.

"But we do with women all the time and you dont have a problem wit it" I say and he shakes his head "thats diffrent" He says and I cross my arms and look out the window.

"Baby dont be mad about this" He says and I keep silent staring out watching the cars and he slides his hand on my thight squezzing my thigh.

"Baby look at me" He says and I countine to stare out the window trying to hold in my laugh.

"Cmon baby" He says and I finally look over and he smiles looking over at me as he turns to some building and drives behind them.

"What we doing here" I say and he stares at me "I aint fucking wit no man just you" He says as he kisses my cheek.